“Love this place!”
Review of Haven Burgers

Haven Burgers
Ranked #70 of 1,049 Restaurants in Mesa
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Friendly, courteous staff. Food is excellent! Prices are very fair. Easy to access. Across from Pioneer Park.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Always have great food that you can't get anywhere were else. The haven melt is amazing along with there Chile burger

Reviewed 19 December 2017

My wife and I we in town visiting and met our son here for lunch. I had the Gyro and the others had the Haven Burger. All sandwiches were very good as well as the service. Pretty good lunch indeed!

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Nice hole in the wall burger joint. Cheeseburger was tasty and quick. My son enjoyed his kids’ meal which had big portions.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The Pastrami burger was amazing, the fries were great, Overall was great.....but one thing I didn't like was a one free refill on the fountain drink, after that was a charge....but other than that....food is good.....ill just end up ordering to go..not a big deal I suppose.
Owner is great and interacts with the customers, really nice gentleman.