“Great Gyro”
Review of George's Gyros

George's Gyros
Ranked #137 of 1,075 Restaurants in Mesa
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

It's not easy finding a great Gyro in the south east valley but George's is the best I've found. Fresh gyro meat off the spit, family run, reasonable prices. What more could you ask for? A local treat.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

This place is close to where I work so I occasionally order food to go. They have a wide variety of menu items but I tend to stick with the chicken Caesar pita. They cram that pita FULL with chicken, lettuce, and cheese and it’s so delicious. I also like their fried mushrooms. Generous portions. It’s a small family owned business and they get pretty busy during the lunch hour, but if you’re in the area, do yourself a favor and visit. You won’t be disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Great place I frequent often when I'm on break from classes at the art center. I've tried just about everything on the menu. My only real complaint with this place is that there ranch is horrible. Jus wish you would change your ranch guys. Other then that, I'm pretty happy with this place. Keep up the good work

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Since this place is close to where I work, I come down here for lunch occasionally. They have great food and the portions are HUGE!!! Only 4 stars, however, because it is a little pricey for lunch. But, for the amount of food you get, it’s a good value!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Came back after a while and it is still awesome. Cheesy beef with hot peppers is the way to go. Everything is good. Its a bit of a wait but, as the owner said, you can't have a fresh cooked meal in 2 minutes. Worth the wait!!

Date of visit: July 2017