“Love love loved!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Decided to go to this restaurant on a last minute whim and wish I had gone earlier! It was absolutely lovely, the atmosphere was amazing, music and sunshine and the staff were friendly and the customer service was great! Me and my partner had many drinks (about 4 each) and ordered a starter and main. My starter was the chilli chicken which was an absolute delight, crispy well cooked flavoursome chicken and a large portion too! My main was a burger and chips which was also well cooked and came hot with a good portion size of chips and sauces etc. My partner and I thoroughly enjoyed the time we spent here and if ever in Olu Deniz again would be happy to return!

Date of visit: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,094)

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Nice menu choice, not expensive either.
Best bowl pasta I've had in a long time, enough for 2 to be honest and was a shame i had to leave some.
Nice surroundings and very comfortable only down side was waiting times really.. especially for the bill and then the long time to actually pay.. had to find staff in the end so we could leave.
Would be helpful if staff could all wear same clothing so they are more identifiable, was confusing at times.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Quite sad to give it a bad review while the food was quite good.
Clearly the waiters were just not caring about what is going on. My wife waited for ages to be served while her plate was waiting on the bar, we had to ask the waiters if they were actually going to serve her. And it’s important to say that the restaurant was quite empty and there was plenty of waiters.
Could have been a good experience overall, but that service left us with a very bad memory...

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Stopped off for dinner one evening as had visited before. good service and excellent food choice. Both of us enjoyed our meals.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We decided to eat here on the last night of our holiday as every time we walked past the food looked delicious and as it was our wedding anniversary we fancied a nice meal overlooking the beach. My daughter decided to have a burger, my husband had a Greek salad and I had spaghetti bolagnaise. The food came out well presented but unfortunately wasn't as tasty as it looked. We would eat here again but wouldn't go back for a special occasion.