2,410 results
All reviewsanimation teampresidential villaturkeygala nightselect villawedding partya la carte restaurantsmamma mianext yearoperations managermain restaurantbeach barevening entertainmentall ageskids clubwaiters and waitressesgreat holiday
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I would not recommend if you are a couple or group of adults and if you are only English speaking. This hotel is not relaxing there, is booming music by the pool and children screaming and running round all day and at meal times. Your chances of having a romantic or civilised meal are non existent.
We were also woken up by crying babies in the morning.
The waiting staff and reception staff don’t speak English at all which makes it very difficult at check in and at meal times.
I feel disappointed in our stay here, the hotel itself is beautiful and the beach and pool sides were lovely too, a few things were just not up to 5 star standard and the price We paid for the holiday. The food selection on the buffet is good however the a la carte meal was awful. The menu had inaccurate in descriptions of the food, there were no vegetarian options for mains so I couldn’t eat anything. If you have any dietary requirements i would not advise using your a la carte meal.
The treatments and spa were beautiful and they did speak English there. The evening entertainment and day time activities again are tailored for the Russian language so if you are English you will struggle.

Another thing I want to add for management.
A mother cat and her 4 kittens that live at the hotel have been terrorised by children all day everyday, I’ve witnessed them being picked up and thrown on the ground with force, being ripped from their mother while suckling and grabbed and put in a sun hat and children running round groping the crying kittens, I saw one child throw a sharp rock at the mother cat to get her away from the kittens.
It’s made me sick to my stomach that the staff stand and watch this happening you could at least put a sign up saying ‘don’t touch the cats’ and enforce it.
I won’t be coming back to this hotel I have had much better value and experience at the hotel we went to last time.

Stayed: June 2018
4  Thank Rosie B
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Memorable holiday Perfect stay, beautiful staff & accommodations.Food,pool,intertamante,animation team All were perfect. We truly had a memorable holiday. We will recommend enthusiastically and without reservations!
Special thanks to the mini club and EBRU soecially she was very heloful with the kids.Thank you

5  Thank wissam a
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Just got back from an amazing weeks stay in this hotel. Had so much fun and it was all down to the animation team (onur, hamza,ali,mustafa,emre). They made our holiday and made some great memories. The food was lovely, the scenes were beautiful and the pool was spotless and drinks were very good. The activities were so fun and we really had the best time. There was something always going on and it’s your choice wether you get involved or not. Sad to be home but can’t wait to visit again!!

2  Thank Maddie44444
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Really good hotel , with a lot of forein language speaking staff, the food, the sea, the pool are excelents but a big thanks to the animation for their wonderfull job and friendliness. The night show are perfect too ( fairy tail is awesome) and a big thanks to Emre and onur for their kindness.

3  Thank Ozgu Y
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

PAPlLlON AYSCH is very cool
Service is wonderful
Foood is excellent
and the best thw kids clup they deal amazing and the creators are wonderfulCpcial Ebru wondeful snd kind she have avery good styel and idea to kids she very cute

3  Thank Rami E