All reviews room was clean stayed here guest house mari rusks cereal guesthouse accommodation
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed at Absolute Bosch for just two nights and were well looked after by Liza-Mari who is absolutely lovely. After getting lost and having to ring for directions, we finally arrived at this very pleasant guesthouse in a quiet residential street just a short walk from the centre of Stellenbosch. We hadn't been able to arrange our pick up for the wine tour we had booked for the following day and when Liza-Mari realised we were going to walk to the tourist information office, she simply said "leave it with me" and arranged for us to be collected from the guest house the following morning.
Our room was clean, comfortable and spacious with a lounge/kitchen area which was well stocked with equipment for anyone who wishes to self-cater.
I liked that Liza-Mari lives on site so we met some of her family and the well-behaved dogs were pottering around - it felt friendly and homely.
Breakfast was a good selection of toast, cereals, eggs, yoghurts, fruit, cold meats and cheeses and it was lovely sitting outside to eat.
A thoroughly enjoyable stay!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Beautiful, cozy, clean, welcoming! Amazing room and a lot of effort goes into small detail to make you feel right at home. Very nice area and perfect, safe location and parking. Excellent service combined with stunning product.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 5 August 2017

I had a great time staying here for a night. The owner of the property is very welcoming and nice. The property itself is nicely decorated. The room I was in is spacious and well decorated. There were heated blankets and air conditioner so I definitely wasn't cold. Would recommend.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here back in February whilst visiting on business and it could not have been better. Very comfortable, spotlessly clean and great value. The centre of Stellenbosch is an easy 10 minute walk and Liza-Mari could not have been a more attentive host. Many thanks.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2017

One of the only places I stayed in where the room and the photos on which I made my decision was the same. Very clean and tidy in a nice setting close to town and the best restaurants in Stellenbosch.

Date of stay: May 2017