“Awesome”

The Beach Tavern
Ranked #11 of 41 Restaurants in Milnerton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The pizzas and burgers in cape town. Lots of beers you wont be disappointed. The service was great its place to be on a nice sunny day

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Over Easter Weekend of 2018 my daughter came to do the Two Oceans Marathon. Saturday night we wanted to grab something to eat. My wife suggested Woodbridge. It was fairly pleasant - if a sportspub or tavern is your thing. However, a very noisy and drunk bunch crowd of people moved outside and sat next to us. The waiter allowed us to move inside, where I found the TV's too loud. The table was sticky.

The food is very well-priced and good. But the tavern vibe is not my thing. I will recommend this place only if you enjoy noisy sportspubs or taverns. I will, however, not hurry back.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Overall 3:

Food 3:
The overall food was ok. Me and my brother and parents shared all of the food. We had the pizza margarita, fries, Cajun chicken wrap and beef sliders. The Cajun chicken wrap was interesting in the sense that it contain pineapple, which gave it a sweet and savory taste.

Service 2.5-3
The service at this place was terrible. We asked the staff several times for ketchup which we never received. They didn’t have crushed red pepper to go with the pizza. The food took over 25mins to come out. I had to walk up to the counter several times when I need something like straws or ice. Waiters weren’t attentive and maybe came by once to ask if we needed anything which is why I had to walk up to the counter to ask for anything.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

We had the Garlic bread with cheese and it was amazing did not have a full meal but Pizza's look good. Beer was good castle lite and Fokof and my wife had the local vodka which was really good and cheap.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Hadn't been here for a while but called in over Christmas holidays,tried a craft beer first,R45,but not a bad price and nice beer,then thought I'd go back to my usual Castle lite, R35,however it smelt off,one of the staff said it just smelt like beer,to which I replied,it smelt like it would smell the next morning,if you know what I mean,he then swapped it for a Stella,R45,this was lukewarm,so going on this experience,I won't be rushing back,comparing the amount of customers here,and Ilha next door,looks like other people not too chuffed with Beach Tavern