Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Cape Diamonds
from US$44.10
More Info
All reviews engagement ring beautiful ring final product perfect diamond wedding band rose gold email communication you guys rock entire process explained everything south africa table mountain jewellers stone cape purchase workmanship
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2021 via mobile

As if the setting wasn't beautiful enough, out came the ring and my breath was taken away. Hand crafted to perfection and my absolute dream come true.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 6 February 2021

We had the most amazing experience at Cape Diamonds from the time we entered the establishment to the time we left. The staff members were very friendly. We had corresponded via email with Linda, who came highly recommended and there was absolutely no wonder why and because of this, we chose to visit her at Cape Diamonds. She went through every detail with us and was very patient as I wasn’t quite sure what I wanted out of my engagement ring. She has such a passion for the industry! My ring left me absolutely breathless, I was more than I ever could’ve asked for and no picture would do it justice. Every time I look down at my finger I can’t believe this beautiful work of art belongs to me!

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 4 February 2021

I wanted a special gift for a friend in Vienna, and decided on tanzanite studs. It was very last minute, but Linda sourced the tanzanite and had beautiful studs made within 36 hours. Accompanied by excellent service and good value. Can only highly tecommend Cape Diamonds!

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

This is the first review I have ever written!!

Felt the need to write and compliment Cape Diamond and especially Qaanita on the wonderful service and quality of the engagement ring I purchased last week!!
I could not be happier (and my fiancée) with the finished article!!
Qaanita was brilliant.
I am based in the Uk and she answered every email of mine ( there were many) immediately and went way out of her way to assist me with an amazing choice of an engagement ring.

11 out of 10
Thanks guys

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 7 January 2021

Cape Diamonds - Linda, what an utmost pleasure to have worked with a business who actually goes over and beyond ones expectation. Linda made such effort to get our rings to us in record timing and with the most impeccable craftmanship and quality. From selecting our diamonds to manufacturing and output, we could not be more pleased with the outcome. Professional service, expert knowledge and the most pleasant purchase iv ever made. Thank you for your excellence. Highly recommended by us.

Date of experience: November 2020