We stayed at the Commodore for 4 days, November 20 - 24th, 2017. With just a few minutes walk to the V&A waterfront for shopping and eating it was an ideal location. Front desk staff was very helpful and we found all staff to be very accommodating and friendly. The breakfast buffet was amazing and there was something for everyone, problem was that I tended to overeat since there was so many things I loved. The wait staff was wonderful! Our room was very clean and comfortable. My only complaint was the very heavy door closure on the bathroom door- no matter what I tried I always tended to bang the door- a nuisance in the middle of the night. We would recommend this hotel for your Cape Town stay. It was our first stop on our African vacation and was a great way to start our trip. Thank you Lion World Travel & Cheryl Gould, our great agent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Victoria & Alfred waterfront; panoramic views of Table Mountain & the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Commodore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commodore Hotel Cape Town Central
- Commodore Hotel Cape Town
- Commodore Cape Town