2,015 results
All reviews a business class room sea view infinity pool hourly shuttle table mountain football stadium standard room robben island business trip concierge desk shuttle service breakfast buffet mini bar our honeymoon water front the hotel offers south africa
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Room is very nice, give you a good view of the ocean. Room is clean. They got a very nice outdoor area next to the private port to have breakfast while enjoying the sound of seagull and the waves

The location is quite convenient, 5 minutes away from the V&A and 15 minutes away from the Long street where you can enjoy from good night life

Room Tip: Pay a little bit more to upgrade to a sea view room or else don't waste your money to stay there. Not worth it
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Tommy L
Debra S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear Tommy,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review and send us your valuable feedback.

I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Waterfront and enjoyed the sounds of the seagulls and the views of the ocean. I will be sure to commend my team and share your wonderful review with them.

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit Cape Town.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

An excellent hotel with a nice airy, light filled, feel. Big rooms with magnificent views out to the marina / ocean. Great gym with a good selection of machines. Good bar area and excellent outdoor seating for a snack / drink.

Oddly to turn thr hotel room lights out there is about a dozen switches you need to hunt around the room and I had a rather schizophrenic montion decting light in the room which would keep dimming and relighting but anyway thats a rather random fact and Id be very happy to stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Debra S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest.

Thank you for taking the time to send us your valuable feedback and submit a review regarding your stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us and thoroughly enjoyed your vacation in Cape Town. I will be sure to take up the matter of the lighting with the maintenance team - thank you for bringing this to my attention.

On behalf of myself and the team at Radisson Blu, Waterfront we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit Cape Town.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

The view from the hotel must be one of the best in the world - couple that with good service and comfortable rooms and you have the perfect recipe for either business or leisure stays in one of the best hotels in Cape Town

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Debra S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review and taking the time to rate our Hotel.

I appreciate your positive feedback regarding our service and rooms and will be sure to share your review with my team. The views from the hotel are breathtaking and we are incredibly fortunate to be surrounded by such beauty.

We are delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay and look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travel to Cape Town.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Spent 6 nights end of April - beginning of May in this very nice hotel. Room clean and of good size, gym with adequate machines, bar and restaurant were top class and still not very expensive, at least not from a European point of view.
Also all, and I really mean all in the staff were extremely serviceminded and professional. Had a tiny problem with concierge but it worked out fine in the end.
I definitely recommend a stay and will come back if ever in Cape Town again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Debra S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest.

I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us and thoroughly enjoyed your vacation in Cape Town and will be sure to share your positive review with our team.

On behalf of myself and the team at Radisson Blu, Waterfront we look forward to welcoming you back when you next travel to South Africa.

Wishing you all the very best.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

I had the privilege of spending two nights here and fresh off staying at some expensive locations in Cape Town, I would have to say the Radisson Blu is well worth the money spent. From the great service as soon as you arrive at the gate to the restaurant to the accommodation, I found not a single discordant note. The few days spent here have ruined any other hotel stay for me because I doubt any of them could come close. And did I mention that awesome location and view that just made me want to spend days doing nothing but relaxing right there.

Room Tip: Business class room higher up is definitely the way to go with that spectacular view
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends