Derwent House Boutique Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$109
Hotels.com
The Tree House Boutique Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Blackheath Lodge(Cape Town Central)
TripAdvisor
Parker Cottage(Cape Town Central)
MannaBay(Cape Town Central)
TripAdvisor
Cape Grace(Cape Town Central)
TripAdvisor
Underberg House(Cape Town Central)
TripAdvisor
Rouge on Rose(Cape Town Central)
TripAdvisor
Glen Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssea pointguest houselocal busesatlantic seaboarddouble glazingexcellent breakfastevery morningcape townswonderful hostsexcellent staylarge roompersonal servicewater frontstayed nightswalking distancecomfortable bedother guests
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Steven and Greg are the perfect hosts. They have a beautiful home with 12 bedrooms, all decorated and furnished tastefully. Along with their small team, they offer a superb breakfast and lots more in the form of advice on what to do, where to visit and where to dine in the evening. Our stay at Villa Rosa has been so memorable and so hard to leave for home. Thank you Steven and Greg for making our stay in Cape Town one of the best.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Greg L, Owner at The Villa Rosa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for such a positive review. It's certainly a pleasure having you stay with us and hate to see you leave.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I have stayed many times at The Villa Rosa...owned before by two sisters, it is now owned and managed by Steven and Greg, two talented hoteliers who have put their signature on this lovely old lady, making her even more delicious...I have stayed in most of the rooms, and cannot really fault any of them...it is a shame that High Level Road is so noisy, but I believe that double glazing is now fitted to all the front and side windows of each room, which has reduced this problem greatly...Steven prides himself on being a perfectionist...which he is...having been in the catering and hotel business for a long, long time...his breakfasts are phenomenal...and he loves to boast about his patisseries which he imports from France...they are so delicious that I find myself wanting more than one croissant, which often causes me heartache as they are usually only one each to every guest...hey ho!! still look on the bright side...I will not become fat...so can't wait to visit again soon, next time I hit Cape Town...if indeed I can get a reservation...an added bonus is Angus, the very funny sidekick to the boys, who oversees things on their day off...and Lynn, the original owner, who loves the place so much that she does a Friday there at the desk...

Stayed: January 2017

Thank you Dr. J for your kind thoughts. Its always a treat having you stay with us.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

After a roundtrip through Namibia we stayed at Villa Rosa for 5 nights and it was the best accommodation with the friendliest hosts we could have imagined for our last days in Africa. Our room was very big and super cosy and we really liked the lovely and detailed decoration and style of the villa. Every morning we enjoyed the fresh breakfast and Greg and Steven provided us with very useful information and tips for Capetown and the surroundings :)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Greg L, Owner at The Villa Rosa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

We're so happy you had a good experience with us. Thank you for your positive feedback, which we will share with our staff.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

My stay was far and above better than I could have imagined. Greg warmly greeted my colleague and I upon our arrival and gave us good recommendations for dinner. The location is great! It is very close to good restaurants and easy to get on and off the highways. It is only a few blocks from the water. Steven prepared a wonderful breakfast daily and even acquired gluten-free bread for my colleague. He worked around her dietary restrictions and even our dislikes. He even made me special birthday pancakes. Angus took great care of us on weekend. I would certainly return to stay again when I come back to Cape Town.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for such a lovely review. It was a pleasure to have you both stay with us. We will definitely share with Angus your warm thoughts. We hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Greg and Steven were super friendly and helpful! They made us feel welcomed and took the time to help us plan our trip. Also, breakfast is a plus! Fresh and homemade. The location is awesome, just a few blocks away from the waterfront. We would definitely go back!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Greg L, Owner at The Villa Rosa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

We certainly appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward seeing you soon!!