“Holiday”
Review of Villa Sunshine

Villa Sunshine
Ranked #2 of 7 Bantry Bay B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Awesome place to stay. They are very professional and caring and advise you what is the best options. I will surely recommend Villa sunshine an excellent place to stay with yummy breakfast. Thanks to Mr Jarryd and Mr. Evance.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Henning P, General Manager at Villa Sunshine, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Good day Viresh,

Thank you for the special shout out to Evance and myself☺
As mentioned in my previous responses - we do try and go above and beyond for each and every one of our guests to make sure they all receive special VIP treatment.

Thank you again for this lovely review and thank you for spending 8 nights in our lovely property in July.

We are excited to welcome you back in the near future☺

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights with my niece on her first big trip. I couldnt have asked for a better stay. Staff were amazing and really friendly. Hotel was really clean and everything was catered for. We got a free upgrade to an ocean view room!!! Its really close to many cafes and restaurants...all within a 5 minute walk. I would highly recommend anyone heading to cape town to stay here. Felt really safe both in hotel and the area

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Hi Cheryl,

Myself and Evance are so glad that you had such a good time with us.
Next time you decide to visit Cape Town, try contacting me directly and we will work out a nice return guest discount for you☺

We love the title of your review - it says it all☺☺☺

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Was very pleased to stay in a cosy home on a cold winters night. And grateful on my arrival to have my room upgraded from Mountain view to the Sea view room; extra speciality. Had peace and quiet and was perfect for my one night getaway.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Monique,

We are very pleased that you enjoyed yourself at our lovely property.
The staff at Villa Sunshine go above and beyond to make sure our guests all received VIP treatment☺

I do hope we can welcome you back to our guesthouse in the near future - and maybe this time for a few more than 1 night☺

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for a standard guest house that was reasonably priced and great location, Villa sunshine is the place. It was central to some lovely restaurant and bars. My husband and I loved Sea Point/Bantry Bay for the type of different restaurants they had, i.e Indians, fish restaurants, À la Carte, cafe's, it had a good mix of everything. We loved Cape Town in general one of our favourite cities we have visited, incredible place and great if you love your healthy food. In a morning we would walk down to the main high street from Villa Sunshine and go to a place called Knead or other cafe's to get our fresh smoothie and our gorgeous breakfast/lunch.

The staff at Villa Sunshine were very helpful, but at the same time weren't too intrusive. We had 5 nights here and then moved on to other areas of Cape Town. We once walked back along the sea front from the V&A Waterfront in the day, easily done if you don't mind walking. If you don't enjoy walking then there are the bus links around the city, and the city sightseeing red bus which is a great way to the see the city highly recommend. Uber could also be ordered from Villa Sunshine through the free wifi. All in all a perfect place to stay.

Thanks to the team at Villa Sunshine

Stephanie and Mark

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Good day Stephanie and Mark,

Wow, thank you for such a beautiful review about our guesthouse and our magnificent mother city. You have highlighted most of the lovely attractions and amenities around Villa Sunshine.

I do wish we can welcome you back to our lovely property in the near future☺

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Great B&B close to airport & activities

Villa Sunshine was a wonderful experience in Cape Town. Facility, staff, location all were A+!

Dennis was extremely helpful pre arrival via email and during our stay. He accommodated all our needs and questions in friendly manner. Great to deal with!

Room was very clean and maid service was excellent! Great beds, linens, towels and balcony was an added bonus. BEAUTIFUL VIEW!

Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 24 April 2017

Dear bn121008,

I am so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful time at Villa Sunshine.
I am glad you mentioned in your review how unbelievably close we are to many of the great tourist attractions and the airport.
I am also very happy to hear that the service was to your satisfaction because it is one of the most important values.
I hope I can welcome you once again at Villa Sunshine very soon.

Dennis