“Great stay in Villa Sunshine”
Review of Villa Sunshine

Villa Sunshine
Ranked #2 of 7 Bantry Bay B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 January 2017

Stayed for a week in this lovely place at Sea Point, convenient for buses to Cape Town and the Peninsular and close to shops and restaurants. Jarryd and Michael were both so helpful, always around to ask questions and full of information on places to go, things to do. Our room was the last left when we booked so did not have a balcony which we would have preferred but there is a lovely seating area around a salt water pool which is great. A truly friendly place and last but certainly not least, the linen was beautifully clean and the shower bathroom was kept spotless. A very good experience.

Room Tip: Best views balcony
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 13 April 2017

Good day grtuk,

We are very pleased to hear that your week long stay with us was amazing.
Unfortunately we only have 7 rooms at Villa Sunshine so we usually book out well in advance, especially for peak season.

I would love it if you contacted us directly a few weeks in advance next time you come back to Cape Town and I will do my very best to get you a sea-view room with a balcony :-)

I hope to welcome you back to Villa Sunshine in the near future.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

I stayed here 9 nights, and it was a great place to stay! I hadn't organised anything when I arrived, so the helpful staff (Michael) assisted me in arranging car hire and gave me tips for places to see or getting around. The room was cute, with desk space, plenty of electrical outlets and real coffee! Room was bright and airy, bathroom was sparkly clean, and bed comfortable. Great view of Signal Mountain from room. Villa Sunshine is a short walk from a beachside promenade, and close to nice cafes and grocery shops. Felt safe walking around in this area on my own. I would recommend staying here!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 16 March 2017

Good day,

I am very pleased to hear that you received great service from us.
We do pride ourselves on our cleanliness and each one of us does our part to make sure the rooms are as clean as can be on a daily basis.
Bantry Bay is a very safe area and you can definitely feel that when walking around that is for sure.

Hopefully next to you return to Villa Sunshine we can get you into one of our beautiful Sea-facing rooms.

Thank you once again for staying with us - I do hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

The flat was clean, modern, newly renovated. It had everything I needed for my family, very secure, nothing of ours went missing so that was great. The location is excellent close to amenities and the beach, close to camps bay. They had a sleeper couch for my kids, this was okay given that they are still small. We just didn't like the idea of having two separate beds although comfortable having two separate beds for a couple was not ideal. But I definitely would stay there again, loved it!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Good day dimakatsot175

I am glad to hear you were taken care of at "Sunshine Letting Self Catering Apartments".
You however posted a review on Villa Sunshine Guest house TripAdvisor page, which is not a problem but i thought i would just clear that up for you. We are based at number 1 Rochester Road in Bantry Bay and share a similar name with a self catering place called Sunshine Letting which is in Kei Apple Road Seapoint...

I hope that on your next trip to Cape Town you decide to give Villa Sunshine in Bantry Bay a chance to look after you.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

Second time visiting tis place and again it was great. Houses are a little bit noisy, but that would be the only minus. Location is great - in Sea Point. Located near a supermarket which is very convenient. I love the fact that you can park your car safely.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends

Good day Elise A

I am glad to hear you were taken care of at Sunshine Letting Self Catering Apartments.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

I stayed for the first time because business work but travelling into Cape Town every year. The fully furnished apartments gives you the opportunity of organize yourself instead of accomodating to hotel schedules. Good parking area and access to everywhere in towm. Employees are really helpful and willing to help, especially Bethany. Clean and quiet site with nearby shops.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Compass House
#6 of 6 in Bantry Bay
1.0 km away
Protea Hotel by Marriott Cape Town Sea Point
Protea Hotel by Marriott Cape To...
#69 of 110 in Cape Town Central

Been to Villa Sunshine? Share your experiences!