“Amazing food,good set up,somewhat slow service”
Review of Mugg & Bean

Mugg & Bean
Ranked #8 of 99 Restaurants in Nelspruit
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The location is great and the food is especially amazing and filling. I love the little biscuits they serve with your hot beverages. It gets busy at times especially during weekends, so the service can be slightly slow. I visit mugg and beans whenever I visits different towns. Kyalami Corner is one of my favourite.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

I was there twice today, just to see if my observation was right. The food is high standard as Mugg & Bean prescribed. The service really slow. Wait about 7min for coffee, both visits the place was about empty. When I asked for the bill, it was snappy. I'm a regular customer to all Mugg & Bean's, in the country, this one at Riverside Mall Mombela is on my slow service list.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Had a business meeting here recently.
We ordered breakfast from a very sullen server and waited 10 minutes for coffee and 20 minutes for our breakfast despite the fact that the store was at 60% occupancy.
No management attention at all and it took forever to get our table cleared and get and pay our bill sorry but I declined to leave a tip.
It shows that a franchisee needs to be hands on in the store especially during peak periods.
A pity especially when compared to the Same brand operating out of Ilanga mall.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I have been to the establishment on numerous occasions and must confess that the service is very poor every time. We wait for our order continually and battle to attract the attention of any waiters in the vacinity.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

The kids and I hopped into the Restaurant for a quick Hot Chocolate on a cold mid-morning. The place was very busy but we managed to get a table to sit down. The service was prompt and we enjoyed the hot mugs of steaming chocolate. I was surprised by the quick service although it was very busy.