See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Been married for 5 yrs, travelled and slept in many B&Bs, Lodges, Hotels BUT this one TOPS them all. When we felt stuck in a town we didn't intend to visit, our insurance booked us this place little did we know that we would feel so at home and secure and have new great friends, the place is warmly, secure, clean, stuff is very friendly, the area is the best. I recommend this place to everyone looking for a place to stay in Nelspruit believe me you'll never regret it.

Room Tip: All rooms are the best
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Noxolo L
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I travelled the whole country even the world, and Emoyeni stands way above other lodges I have stayed at.. Security is top notch, room cleanliness and out-lay is phenomenal, the tranquillity is unmatched, the location is compared next to nothing... Breakfast makes you feel home away from home... When I visit MP again my home will be Emoyeni.

Room Tip: choose the executive suite.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2013

Had a great stay at Emoyeni, whilst working in Nelspruit. A very welcoming place where nothing is too much trouble. Rooms are very good and very clean. Breakfast in the Dining Room could not be better. Secure parking. Situated just far enough out of town in a delightful area. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business