“Unexpected delight”

Mediterranean
Ranked #6 of 99 Restaurants in Nelspruit
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: I believe there are two outlets of this restaurant, with one in Riverside Mall, and the one I was at in I'langa Mall. The URL seems to be for the Riverside one, but at least the phone number will help.
Reviewed 24 August 2018

In Nelspruit for one night en route home. Had heard I'lange mall was worth visiting, so we did. Mediterranean was a nice surprise. Good service, good sushi, good wine list. Nice to sit outside and eat good food on a pleasant evening. Excellent king prawns. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

They make the best fish in town, you have a variety of fish dishes to choose from. very clean and well positioned. everytime we go to Nelspruit we always stop by for their fish.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We have eaten out at this restuarant and always received great food and service. The sushi is always good.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Sea food restaurant in an inland place like Nelspruit? I guess that was my first mistake. I didn’t like my fish/food. The service was slow and poor. Couldn’t bring myself to tip. Won’t be hurriedly going back.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

their sushi is to die for, just love all the varieties of sushi they have and you can just sit and enjoy all the food that they serve to you