“Bike trip”
Review of Fast Eddy's Mexican Grill - CLOSED

Fast Eddy's Mexican Grill
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Description: Fast Eddy's Mexican Grill serves authentic Mexican cuisine from the Guadalajara region of Mexican where Fast Eddy was raised. Savory sauces....diverse menu. Sorry--no Tex Mex here. Try Fast Eddy's Mexican Grill and get the opportunity to meet Fast Eddy in person. Ask him why Fast Eddy's Mexican Grill is the "Home of the Hoof".
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing food and service!
Went late (840)and place was empty but they greeted us and took us in.
Brandon was amazing and was there for any request.
We never waited on anything and the food was soooo good! Best nachos ever

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Fast Eddie was very hospitable. Food was delicious and more than we could eat. Would do it again in a minute.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

I had high hopes for this fairly new restaurant and ordered one of their lunch specials, a combo of chile relleno, shredded beef, rice and beans. I first ordered coffee but was told they didn't have that, which surprised me. I generally order coffee from any Mexican restaurant I go to because their coffee is often superlative. I ordered hot tea instead. The meal started off okay; I was brought chips and three small bowls which included a white cheese dip, refried beans, and salsa. My complaint with the first two was that they were only lukewarm.

Next came my meal. Again, it was only warm, not hot, and Mexican food should always be served almost steaming. The chile relleno didn't taste like one and had an "off" taste I couldn't identify. Not good at all. The enchilada was just the meat wrapped in a corn tortilla with sauce on top. Nothing special there and it needed more inside the wrap than just the meat.

I was very disappointed in this place as I expected better than I got. Like a lot of Mexican restaurants around Lake Havasu City, it was bland food. I fancy myself something of a connoisseur of Mexican food and find the restaurants around here lacking. I have been eating this particular food for many many years, as well as cooking it. I favor the Sonoran style of cooking which I have not found here. I'm waiting and hoping for a Mexican restaurant that will serve superlative food. I can only hope.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Recommended by a friend so thought we’d give it a try. Great food, super large portions and reasonably priced, spacious restaurant along with great waitstaff. You’ll be in for a surprise when you finish your meal, not going to spoil it for you

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Food was ok but the restaurant temperature was cold. Went for lunch. Plenty of food for the price. Bring a coat.