All reviews log cabin self catering facilities sea view eagles nest the penthouse beds were comfortable enjoyed our stay felt like home beautiful place to stay located close to the beach serviced daily one night stay home away from home short stay stay there again awesome stay walking distance
Reviewed 1 August 2018

VIlla Jaime is a great base for exploring the Dolphin Coast, whether for business or pleasure.
My third visit (one holiday and two business) and I look forward to my next.
Friendly, happy and helpful folk. Thanks Jaime

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 12 June 2018

I stayed over at Villa Jaime with my partner for his birthday, and the service we received was nothing short of fantastic. When we arrived we were greeted by one of the care takers who was very friendly and got us settled into our rooms and they had places roses and petals on our bed as per my request, I was very impressed with how friendly everyone there was.

We had a great view from our patio looking out to the ocean, I can imagine the Penthouse views would be amazing, only if I had known about it at the time of booking.

This is definitely our go to place the next time we take a visit to Ballito, Value for money is great. It's basically a home away from home

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2018

All as per below, I would stay again should I need accommodation in Ballito.
It has a beautiful outlook, with nicely appointed rooms so yuou are all private.
Self catering facilities were ideal as well.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Excellent service we will recommend anyone anytime
Very friendly and very helpful the rooms were nice and cozy and also
Very Neat., all that you need for a holiday was there, also not far from the center and the beach

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Room is of an old 1950 feeling and i do not mean in a smart vintage way. Bedding is old and not luxurious. The matress and bed makes noise evertime you turn. Room is way to small for two people to share. Aircon is a blower fan. Shower small with poor pressure. No pool and self service... not even breakfast included.

Date of stay: March 2018