All reviews gateway mall heated pool walking distance breakfast and dinner tsogo sun excellent hotel breakfast staff in room dining clean rooms the hotel staff enjoyed my stay hotel is situated excellent stay hotel room bar fridge breakfast was excellent comfortable stay
Reviewed 9 November 2018

I had a wonderful stay. I felt relaxed.Rooms are so clean including bathrooms. Shower doors are clean. I always feel at home here.It’s alw good to know that in Durban I have a home away from home. I can’t wait to be back

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
grdncrtmill, Owner at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2018

Dear mosia2018,

Thank you so much for posting your thoughts and impressions on the tripadvisor website after your recent stay at the Garden Court in uMhlamga Rocks. We do remain extremely grateful for your feedback and we continue to value your custom.

We are delighted to see that your stay went well and that you found our hotel to be convenient and suitable to your requirements and expectations. We do hope to see you back at our hotel when you are next in the uMhlanga area.

Please do feel free to contact me if I can be of any further assistance or service to you.

Garden Court uMhlanga

Reviewed 4 November 2018

It was a short stay for a work function, the service was as expected, clean cozy room as usual, staff were very friendly and helpful, breakfast well balanced, there is even station for kids, which I found very thoughtful.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
grdncrtmill, Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2018

Dear Climber25528948195,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us in the tripadvisor website after your recent stay at the garden Court in uMhlanga Rocks. We do welcome your feedback and we are grateful for your support.

I am happy to see that your stay went well and that you found our hotel to be in line with your expectations.

Please do feel free to contact me should I be able to assist you any further with this or at any stage in the future.

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel with nice staff. Area is fantastic for the huge shopping mall within walking distance (only one block away).
The walk to the beach is about 15/20 minutes.
The rooms are a tad on the small side but they are clean and well presented.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
grdncrtmill, Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2018

Dear lloydymitch,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with us on the tripadvisor platform after your recent stay at the Garden Court in uMhlanfga Rocks. We do value your custom.

I am happy to see that your stay went well and that you enjoyed the time you spent with us at our hotel. We do welcome your feedback and hope to see you back with us in the not too distant future.

Please do feel free to contact me should I be able to assist you any further at any time in the future.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

Had a wonderful stay, we had a cycle race on Sunday(21st October), hotel arranged an early breakfast for us. Had a late checkout so that we could freshen up after the race. We will always stay in Garden Court Umhlanga when around.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
grdncrtmill, Owner at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Dear Fearless35041281171,

Thank you for posting your thoughts on the tripadvisor website after your recent stay at the Garden Court in uMhlanga Rocks. We do welcome your feedback and value your custom and support.

We are happy to see that your stay went well and that you found pour hotel suitable to your requirements over the amashove weekend. We trust that you had a successful event and we do hope to see you back with us for the 2019 edition of the race.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you at any stage in the future.

Reviewed 22 October 2018

I was not expecting the attitude from the staff to be that cold though it was not general but 60% of it was really not what I expected at Garden court. I was disappointed honestly. I think the staff can do much better than that.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
grdncrtmill, Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Dear nimrodlawrencem,

Thank you so much for passing your thoughts on to us vie the tripadvisor platform after your recent stay at the Garden Court in uMhlanga Rocks. We do appreciate your feedback.

We have taken your commentary forward with the members of staff who were in contact with you whilst you were in residence at our hotel. We have raised your concerns with them specifically from the view point that they are expected too do much better that that which was delivered to you. This is a time for all to think very carefully of there contribution during the time that you spent here and to re examine the concept of hospitality and making our valued clients feel welcome.

I do apologise to you for this and assure you of our commitment to improving this.

Please do feel free to contact me should I be able to be pf any assistance to you at any stage in the future.

Garden Court uMhlanga