All reviewsdisettingmidlandsshowerhilton
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Little fields cottage house was one of the nicest settings I have seen. We will definitely be back there some day in the near future and always keep this venue in mind when it comes to finding a place to stay in the midlands and in Hilton. Great, friendly and welcoming service too. Something I wont forget

Kind regards
James .

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

I spent four days at Littlefields. I was warmly welcomed by Di. The flat is well stocked and the fresh muffins were a lovely touch. The shower is fantastic, which is always a winner for me. The guest house is well situated along the Midlands Meander and not too far from Pietermaritzburg. The view across the farmlands is charming and it's so peaceful, hard to believe you are just a view minutes from the highway. I had a lovely stay and would highly recommend to other travelers. Thank you Di for a lovely stay.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Di T, Owner at Little Fields Country House, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

The easiest guest we've ever had and we loved meeting you, Kim!

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Really lovely little guest house, very quaint. The view and setting is gorgeous. Don't normally do guest houses, but would recommend this one. It didn't feel like we were in a guest house. Our host Di was very welcoming and settled us in quickly without us feeling like we were in someone's home.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anita F
Di T, Owner at Little Fields Country House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Really great having such appreciative guests. Hope they'll return!

Reviewed 3 November 2016

well done to little fields. Ihave been to many guest houses in sa on business and this is 1 of the best . my partner and i booked in, me downstairs & him upstairs the rooms are spacious & spotless , great decor and great breakfast ,fantastic view and love sitting outside at night listning to the wildlife as guesthouses go and price wise you wont get anything better . well done di

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank bomarshopfitters
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

8 of us chose little fields as our base for a boys MTB weekend in KarlKloof and we are so glad that we did!

Everything about Little Fields exceeded expectations! The home is stunning and well equipped, the views out the back veranda are phenomenal too.

We went in the dead of winter and the roaring fireplace kept us warm, no issues.

Finally, the house keeper cooked up a storm for breakfast every morning and it was the best way to start the day.

I would highly recommend Little Fields, and I'll definitely be going back be it for another cycling weekend or with my significant other for a breakaway.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends