All reviews yogurt di veranda hawick dam midlands hilton
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

I spent four days at Littlefields. I was warmly welcomed by Di. The flat is well stocked and the fresh muffins were a lovely touch. The shower is fantastic, which is always a winner for me. The guest house is well situated along the Midlands Meander and not too far from Pietermaritzburg. The view across the farmlands is charming and it's so peaceful, hard to believe you are just a view minutes from the highway. I had a lovely stay and would highly recommend to other travelers. Thank you Di for a lovely stay.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Di T, Owner at Little Fields Country House, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

The easiest guest we've ever had and we loved meeting you, Kim!

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Really lovely little guest house, very quaint. The view and setting is gorgeous. Don't normally do guest houses, but would recommend this one. It didn't feel like we were in a guest house. Our host Di was very welcoming and settled us in quickly without us feeling like we were in someone's home.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anita F
Di T, Owner at Little Fields Country House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Really great having such appreciative guests. Hope they'll return!

Reviewed 3 November 2016

well done to little fields. Ihave been to many guest houses in sa on business and this is 1 of the best . my partner and i booked in, me downstairs & him upstairs the rooms are spacious & spotless , great decor and great breakfast ,fantastic view and love sitting outside at night listning to the wildlife as guesthouses go and price wise you wont get anything better . well done di

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank bomarshopfitters
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

8 of us chose little fields as our base for a boys MTB weekend in KarlKloof and we are so glad that we did!

Everything about Little Fields exceeded expectations! The home is stunning and well equipped, the views out the back veranda are phenomenal too.

We went in the dead of winter and the roaring fireplace kept us warm, no issues.

Finally, the house keeper cooked up a storm for breakfast every morning and it was the best way to start the day.

I would highly recommend Little Fields, and I'll definitely be going back be it for another cycling weekend or with my significant other for a breakaway.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2016

Our overnight stop at Little Fields Country House outside Hilton was very comfortable & homely with a beautiful view over the Midlands countryside. Zodwa, the housekeeper, welcomed us on arrival and provided us with a good cooked breakfast on the veranda.
Highly recommended.