Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$134
View deal
Agoda.comUS$134
TripadvisorUS$134
Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
Trip.com
All reviews filter coffee ocean view excellent service breakfast choices hotel is beautiful recommend this hotel value for money room service business trip enjoyed my stay duvet internet relaxation comfort
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2020 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay at the hotel. Had a room with sea and pool view. On sunny days it was beautiful. Room was cleaned everyday on request. The breakfast choice was quite broad, made to order as room service or taken in outside on patio or in restaurant. Had dinner twice and while a bit pricey the menu, the food is of restaurant quality and isn’t a typical boring hotel menu.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Ilze Henderson, Marketing at Endless Horizons Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2021

Dear SavileImage,

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to you had a great stay with us! Thank you for the lovely compliments on your restaurant dining experience, we take great pride in offering a quality meals and great service.

Reviewed 15 April 2020 via mobile

My company had an offsite organized here that was cancelled due to COVID 19. This happens on March 3rd. We had to pay tbe reservation to guarantee our rooms, and even then thwy weren’t capable of keeping us in tbe same room. We were supposed to chanfe rooms, go to a guest house and come back to the room in 7 days we were going to stay there.
And now the worst is that they are telling me for over a month that they can’t reimburse me because of rhe lockdown. Come on! We all know internet banking is working.
RIDICULOUS!! I WILL NEVER STAY THERE OR RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank PatriciaTavares
Ilze H, Director of Sales at Endless Horizons Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2020

Dear Patricia,

We are truly sorry that you feel this way, from our correspondence this is a credit card refund and not a bank transfer. We have requested your last three digits at the back of your card which we are currently awaiting.

With regards to the changes that were made to your booking these were unfortunately out of our control as dates were consistently changing from your side however we did accommodate to our best ability. We even went as far as to arrange alternative accommodation on the days that we were fully booked.

As you are aware South Africa is currently on lock down and we are unfortunately not able to travel until the 01st May 2020. Our credit card machines are based at the hotel.

We do apologise for the inconvenienced caused and do hope that we will welcome you to Endless Horizons in the near future.

Kind regards,
Endless Horizons Team

Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

If you want a nice quiet hotel in durban, this one is definitely for you. It's a classy modern building with a great view, clean rooms and lovely staff. With just 12 rooms, the hotel has a gym, pool and restaurant which makes delicious food. I had the ribs for dinner and would highly recommend it. This is definitely one place I would be visiting again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Buki O

Dear Buki,

Many thanks for taking the time to review Endless Horizons we really do appreciate it.
We look forward in welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind Regards,
Endless Horizons Team

Reviewed 26 January 2020

There are many places that one can pick in a very touristy area. If you want a simple modern quiet bedroom (ask for one at the back) with a great bed, fantastic linen and also a very good on site restaurant that's easy to get to from the airport or the ring road and off street parking this is the place for you.

The building is modern and impressive and overlooks the sea in the distance. Their website pictures do not lie. I arrived with a really bad stomach upset and having a bath as well as a shower was most appreciated. The inevitable happened in the night and I had to locate the night manager and request an entire change of bedding......not a pleasant thing to occur. However he was quick and efficient and I was soon back in bed, still feeling like sh'ite but with a duvet to comfort me. And what great bed linen.......

The fact that a place with so few rooms had an onsite restaurant good enough to dine out at was impressive. I was only sorry that as I felt so poorly I could not try more of the food as others seem to be having a feast.

In a nutshell I was most impressed with the place and the value it offered.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 14 January 2020

I enjoyed staying at this hotel, after the mayhem of Christmas - being able to relax at this hotel was really needed. The staff we friendly and helpful. The room was clean and each day I got fresh linen, towels and other supplies. The location is also a bonus and the view of the ocean is brilliant. Its a really tranquil so perfect for relaxation. Apart from breakfast I did not eat in the hotel's restaurant. Breakfast was well prepared with good quality produce - my only issue was the limited options for vegetarians - especially if you are also trying to avoid refined sugar. Also, one would expect a hotel of this calibre and in this price range to provide diiferent coffee drinks at no extra cost (only filter coffee was included in the breakfast package.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel