Hotels.com
Expedia
FindHotel
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2019 via mobile

Suite 606, the mattress is old and worn out, broken furniture. The wardrobe is broken. Terrible smell in the corridor, I'm not sure if it is a wet carpet or smoke ordor. It is an old age home, full of old people whom i suspect are residents. Loud and noisy at night, there's a club across the street.

3min walk to the beach, easy access to stores and meter taxis.

The bad outweighs the good

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank jmngomezulu4
Reviewed 15 November 2018

Initially we were given a wrong room because apparently our room that we booked was occupied. Later on the receptionist came and took us to our room the right one this time. But before we left the other room we were asked to make the bed up since we had slept on it. That was uncalled for because it wasn’t our fault in the first place.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Zerie A
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Staff were all fantastic - friendly, knowledgeable and welcoming. Communication from the hotel prior to arrival was very good too. The room has got all the necessary features to make you feel comfortable.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Firstly, when I arrived to check in, nobody knew that I was coming. I then decided to go out to eat lunch outside the hotel so that they could clean up while I was away. I returned 21/2 hours later and checked. Honestly, even if a hotel is a

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Rooms were so dirty especially behind the chamber and the showers. I had to clean b4 using it. The cutlery was worse and the plates. It looked like dry pap. The cupboards and passages are full of rubbish. I will never stay there again. But the staff was so friendly

Date of stay: January 2018