Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
Trip.com
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 February 2020

The check inn, was fast.
But gave the card key, the key was not working!
Second time, not working again!
Third time they gave another room!
When i left i request someone to check my aircon, but when i arrived nobody knew if it was fixed, they send someone, and it was fixed!
The bed was verry good and with space!
Bathroom very clean nice shower!
Too much noise eraly morning they are having renovations and new building!
Bar area outside very nice!
Location very central very good!
After renovation i think will be the perfect hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 9 January 2020 via mobile

My partner and I had an amazing and relaxed time and your hotel. I really really enjoyed the breakfast buffet the food was great.
The staff was helpful and polite. I was looking forward to the swimming pool but it was closed due to renovations. I can’t wait to visit again once to done with the renovations the pool looks beautiful in pictures.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Elzette S, Public Relations Manager at Coastlands Musgrave Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2020

Dear Lehlohonolo, thank you for choosing Coastlands Musgrave as your desired destination. We are delighted that you had an awesome experience with us. Your kind words about our staff members are highly appreciated. We are terribly sorry for the pool not being available. It is, unfortunately, undergoing renovations. We hope to make it up to you on your next stay. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 November 2019

I booked a room, just for a night because I needed to get dressed for my wedding.
The room was perfect. It so happens that it rained that morning, so I couldn't do my garden shoot.
So we were allowed to do it at Coastlands. I am really grateful to them for being so accommodating.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Elzette S, Public Relations Manager at Coastlands Musgrave Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2019

Hi Shireen, thank you for visiting Coastlands Musgrave Hotel. We value your feedback. We are so delighted that you enjoyed your time with us. We are grateful that you shared your special day with us at Coastlands Musgrave. We look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 November 2019

I was appalled by the service received at the restaurant today. My friend and I came in for lunch. Nobody seated us. Nobody came to us after we found a table. And we sat for a good 15 minutes without being attended to. I was too annoyed to even find a waiter, and we just walked out. Even as we were walking out, nobody was bothered. HIGHLY disappointed because I have previously had very good stays at this hotel. What’s happening to your service???

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Elzette S, Public Relations Manager at Coastlands Musgrave Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2019

Good day Trinity. Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. I see you indicated that the experience was not a pleasant one. Please send me your contact detail so we can get in touch. I would like to get more detail on when you visited so we can address the shortcomings on our side. You can either email me on gm@coastlandsridge.co.za or welcome to call on 031-271 8200. Hope to hear from you soon. Kind regards, Jaco Fourie, General Manager

Reviewed 2 November 2019

I came to stay in this hotel around the middle of October. Beside the major construction taking place around the property, I must say, one of the best experiences I have had in a long time.

I must firstly compliment I think he is the restaurant manager mr. Moodley for his outstanding service.

Check in was very easy and at the front of the staff were very pleasant.

I must give a special compliment to the switchboard operator. I had struggled to get hold of reservations and she explained to me that you were upgrading your telephone lines. She made sure that I was contacted as promised.

She is pleasant, polite and very efficient on the telephone.. I do believe her name is Trisha.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and come again. Yours fatefully

Haden