Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
US$32
SAVE US$8
Trip.comUS$37
ZenHotels.com
All reviews walking distance ushaka marine south beach business trip venue clients conference security
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2020

The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful, very clean and neat rooms, walking distance to Ushaka Marine and South Beach, quiet environment and appears to be safe, flexible check-in time as I arranged for a later check-in due to my flight arriving at night. I would definitely go back. Oh and good food by the chef.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 26 February 2020

Overall, my Stay Experience was great and pleasan, and will be more than happy to recommend Waterfront Hotel and Spar.

I now don't understand what exactly do you mean by Your Review because it keeps indicating that something is lacking with my Review.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2020

Dirty room, aircon not working, cigarette butts on our balcony, dirty windows (I washed them myself on day 3) dirty extractor in shower and toilet,useless management. The General manager took a month to reply to my issues (only when I reminded her) previously she would never respond to my emails. Nobody will give you the owners details, the owners are buyers of property and not hotel people. The GM is useless, if the GM is useless then you can't expect much from the rest. Better places to stay in Durban, if you stay here you are only paying off the owners investment.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2020

Not happy about its condition please put a stretch tent per car parking, take off the pool in the advertising, be more strict with gust when it comes to smoking in the room, better yet evict them on spot

Room tip: Please put at least 2 towel
Reviewed 17 February 2020

We had major issues with Airconditioning. We moved rooms 3 times due to this. The first 2 nights we stayed in a room with a non functioning aircon due to lack of communication amongst staff about fixing the aircon or changing rooms. The next room aircon was subpar and eventually stopped working and the last room we moved to on the last night was a decent aircon. The hotel has potential, just dont keep customers baking in the rooms. Makes for irritable clientele.

1  Thank Dlm292018