Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
US$43
View deal
Trip.com
FindHotel
All reviews durban north comfortable bed pool deck boutique hotel venue bathtub
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2020

A clean and comfortable stay in North Durban with a pleasant guesthouse feel. The rooms were very spacious- included a bathtub, and very comfortable bed. The breakfast service was also good- very fast, with multiple options on what to eat.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 12 July 2019 via mobile

I had a confirmed booking for this “guest house” for 2 nights in July. On arrival at 18h00 on the night of my booking, I was informed by a security guard at the guest house that I wasn’t allowed in as a conference was in process. I asked to speak to a manager and after approximately 5 minutes, Ryan Brown, who claimed to be the night manager appeared. He informed me that I did not have a booking. After showing him the booking confirmation he reluctantly allowed me onto the premises. Mr Brown was clearly out of his depth in dealing with the problem and then claimed that a) the hotel’s distribution board had failed and that was the reason for canceling the booking, then once inside the hotel he claimed that the hotel did not receive our booking. Eventually I was allowed to speak to his manager, Mileshree Ramsamy who was disgustingly rude and dismissive. I eventually had no option but to book into another hotel at 7.30 pm, costing me an additional R2500. Beware of booking at this place. You may be rudely surprised.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2019

Great location and very central to beaches, Umhlanga and very well appointed rooms with a touch of luxury, great comfort and ammenities. Great big rooms, lovely staff and great service. Breakfast great and perfect for a business traveller.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2019

As a business traveler I spend many weeks away from home and often find it difficult to find a place that suits my needs, most of which is professional staff, clean room, comfortable bed, relaxing environment, good water pressure in the shower and a good breakfast. This ticks all the boxes.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 April 2019

Good location in Durban North. Rooms are large and clean. Excellent breakfast. Full continental plus English breakfast. Great friendly staff. Nice pool and lounge area. Excellent WiFi connection and DSTV channels.

Date of stay: April 2019