Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$82
SAVE US$10
Expedia
TripadvisorUS$82
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Inspite of booking two days in advance for a birthday celebration comprising of twelve individuals, we had the worst experience ever. After confirming on their selected menu, we were advised just two hours before the event that they had to cancel our event because they did not have stocks. Their service is nothing short of being a disgrace to the hospitality industry.

Pickey.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Old world charm in modern day. Love this spacious gracious beautiful hotel with h-u-g-e grand bedrooms. Our go to place when in Durbs. This hotel is well positioned and great when traveling alone. Close to nearly everything.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

This last weekend my husband and I visited Durban for a weekend away. Never having stayed Audacia Manor before, we were so pleasantly surprised with the peace and tranquility of the beautiful boutique hotel. Would definitely go back for another romantic weekend away.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2018

What a treat to return to an old favourite place. Every visit takes you back to the days of afternoon tea, and G&T sundowners. This time we stayed in the Coach House, beautifully appointed room with views of the pool and glorious house. Pop up and have a drink poolside, you won't be disappointed. Elegance of days gone by.

Some changes since my last trip, helpful staff, ready with a smile....

Can't wait to go back!

Room tip: The main house rooms have wonderful views, and the Coach House is beautiful
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

After being to the hotel earlier this year and being disappointed by the food, the Manager Shannon at that point turned my experience from an average to amazing! I thought I'd pop by for an enquiry on a function hoping to meet the same manager however to my disgust and disappointment had no one to greet me even though the parking lot was empty. The hotel seems to be taken over by new owners, the new staff have no clue as to what is going on. I spoke to Kazi who claims to be the manager and advised Shannon is no longer there, with no hesitation I turned and walked out. Such a pity that a historical property is being run down and wasted. Will not try here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business