See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 March 2017

I know all parents believe their child`s wedding is the best. Without any fear of repudiation i can state that the staff of Isiphiwo made that very fact possible. Attentive, friendly and professional. On 25/03/2017 I saw the happiest couple experience Isiphiwo at its best.Thank you all, Taryn, Marcell,Kennedy and a young lady Lebohang needs to be commended for going the extra mile. A super team for a super venue.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
isip20142014, Manager at Isiphiwo Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

We thank you for your review as we always appreciate feedback from our guests.
We will inform our staff on your feedback as well :)
Blessings,
Management

Reviewed 17 October 2016

For the past 5 years our group of ladies visited Isiphiwo spa for a weekend with spa treatments on Friday as well as Saturday. Every year the spa treatments were of the highest standard with privacy and relaxation guaranteed! This year there were a few things that were not quite as perfect on the accommodation side as well as our meal on Saturday evening. Apparently the hotel is under new management and that explains the changes we noticed. Overall still very good value for money and we will recommend the Isiphiwo specials to anybody who wants to enjoy a relaxing and pampering weekend!

Room Tip: Go for the luxury rooms at the spa! It is quiet and you feel spoiled and is at the spa and no need to drive or walk anywhere as room service is also offered for your meals!
Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
isip20142014, Manager at Isiphiwo Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2016

Dear Nona,

Thank you so much for your feedback, we always appreciate it.
Regarding your meal Saturday evening, we had a meeting with our chef that was on duty and he will never forget the poppadoms with the lamb curry again.
I also had a meeting with my receptionist and there will not be any miscommunication between the two departments (Spa and accommodation) again regarding split beds or no split beds, so thank you for your contribution in helping us improve.
We are looking forward in having you again next year.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I attended an evening event (a friend's birthday party) and the venue was at Isiphiwo Botique hotel! Everything worked like clockwork! The food was tasty, served on time, the serving staff was visible and the venue was beautifully dressed up!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Nosipiwo N
isip20142014, Manager at Isiphiwo Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

It was an honor having you here with us. And Thank you for the positive and kind feedback . I will pass this onto my Team.

I thank you once again, and wish you a fantastic day further

Yours Sincerely
Operations Manager

Reviewed 18 April 2016

This place is quite stunning but I am not sure if they understand what customer service is. We went for a hald day Spa this weekend, the 4 of us all choose the Voyager package but I was dissapointed to learn that we all did not get the same experience. We arrived early, and had coffee by the Patio. We were each given personal lockers for our belongings where we all changed into our robes. After this we were invited into the Sauna/Jacuzzi were we spent 30 minutes. After that we were invited for our treatments were we all went in pairs. We had a facial, mobilisation, foot and back massage. my hands never got massaged which was quite odd for me, when I asked the misuse she told me this was not part of the package. I found this quite odd as I had been to other Spas where you would actually get a proper full body massage. None the less I made peace with this and proceeded to the reception area where our misuse offered to show us the products they sell and that would be great for our skin. She showed me some products called Esse and when I asked her where else can get this and she told me she had no idea as this was a Spa product. I feel if you will try sell me something also let me know when I will get it in future you cant sell something and not know where I can get it locally. I didnt buy anything. My friends and I procedeed to the change rooms again to get changed for lunch. As we were discussing our treatments I learned that all my friends actually had their hands massaged and I was the only one who never hot this, I went and enquired with the reception lady who told she would enquire with the ladies that gave us the treatments. I was told that we all got the same treatments, Which was not the case. She later sent the Spa manager who explained that 3 of my friends where just 'lucky' to have their hands massaged as this is not included in the Voyager package. I explained to her about offering clients the same standard service to avoid such situations and she just didnt not understand what this meant. All I was told was that they have the best beauty therapist and not once did we get an apology for their inconsistance in service. I am quiet dissappointed in the level of service at Isiphiwo. My body is actually sore than it was before I went for the massage. I have no deisire of going to this place again. We had a nice light lunch which was a wrap and a coleslwa salad.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank pearlraps
Reviewed 7 April 2016

Waiters and waitresses were very efficient and food were served on time and the quality was remarkable. 350 guests ate to their satisfaction and everybody is still raving about the venue. Keep up the good work guys.

Stayed: April 2016

Thank you so much for these wonderful and kind words. It is an absolute pleasure and an honor that we could participate in making the wedding a success to rave about. I will pass on these compliments to my Team.

Once again thank you very much and I hope we see you again in the future for a little break-away and relaxation at our famous Spa.

Yours Sincerely