“Great atmosphere ”

Airport Craft Brewers
Ranked #6 of 94 Restaurants in Kempton Park
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Description: Airport Craft Brewers is a trendy tapas bar and restaurant located in the Domestic Terminal at O.R. Tambo International Airport. The perfect destination for one last drink before your board your flight to any one of South Africa's beautiful corners. Primarily focused on introducing our customers to the craft beer revolution, we serve 7 types of craft brews. Choose one or try all our brews by ordering the Airport Craft Brewers tasting tray.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I watched the World Cup soccer game with an overseas client who was heading back home to the UK. The beers were great and the basket snacks were excellent...I would put four of each type in the baskets however so we could get equal portions when swapping snacks! Norman was very friendly and quick with the service.

AirportCraftBrewers, Public Relations Manager at Airport Craft Brewers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad we were able to help you relax with a comfortable spot to watch the football - and great crat beer and snacks. Thanks, also, for the feedback on the food quantities in our baskets. See you again, soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I sat down not intending to order anything but charge my phone. But when Hlamsile approached me with a welcoming smile and asked me if I would like to have anything.i could not say no. The chips were crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, served with a local chilli sauce and a brand new bottle of All Gold Tomato sauce. The simple things in life are best.

AirportCraftBrewers, Public Relations Manager at Airport Craft Brewers, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Hi Nathan. We're glad you buckled and tried some of our food. Thanks for stopping by to make use of our charging points - and for leaving a review. We hope we'll see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I had dinner with my family there on Thursday 21/06 we all enjoyed our meal and service from JJ was awesome.

AirportCraftBrewers, Public Relations Manager at Airport Craft Brewers, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thanks for stopping by, Charmaine - and for taking time to leave a review. We hope to see you and the family again, soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Can't imagine the restaurant Will be like this cos I always pass behind of the shop anytime am traveling. Just try to give it a trial was positively shocked with what i experience when I checked in into the restaurant. Great and clean environment, awesome and delicious meal. Waiter dimeji with a friendly smile. Will definitely preach people about the shop

AirportCraftBrewers, Public Relations Manager at Airport Craft Brewers, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

That's what we like to hear! We're glad you had a great visit - next time, bring some friends along!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Went through to the airport to drop off a loved one, decided to get a bite to eat. Ordered the BEEF basket and Sliders. The steak and the wors was really tasty. However when I tried the samosas it was frozen in the middle. Sent it back only to receive the exact same samosas, as I ate I realised that it was not meat but rather a soya product. The manager gave us 30 rand off and apologized.

AirportCraftBrewers, Public Relations Manager at Airport Craft Brewers, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thanks for the feedback, Pranesh. We're glad you enjoyed your steak and wors, but are sorry to hear that your samoosas weren't up to scratch. This was a surprise for us too, as we don't have soya-based samoosas on our menu - the error was in fact on the part of our supplier, who must have mixed up a batch of beef and soya samoosas in our delivery. Our manager did what he could to correct the issue and we hope that the compensation went some way towards satisfying you. We hope you'll visit us again in future for a better experience.