All reviewswould definitely stay here againgreat locationclose to the airportcelestelodgetransferbathroom
Reviewed 18 April 2018

A nice clean small inn near the airport. It was a very pleasant stay with helpful staff. The inn is located in a small neighborhood and nicely landscaped. The perfect place to unwind after a long flight.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Very nice room, good bed and linnen. Very nice and friendly family and staff. Very close to the airport, but I stayed more days and I liked very much. Breakfast and the food of the restaurant are also very good.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018

The reception was very welcoming and friendly service, kind assistance was offered. The room and amenities were clean and easy accessible. The buildings will need some TLC in due time for renovation and to repair old paint etc.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Super friendly and extremely helpful staff; service was superb; located conveniently close to airport; really aesthetically pleasing. I would definitely recommend this spot to any of my friends and family

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2018

First off another big thank you to all who helped me on arrival.
I suffered a terrible migraine for the last two hours of my 11 hour flight. This including quite violent vomiting. I was wheel chaired off the aircraft and my boyfriend and I were told our luggage never made it. We had arranged for someone from the lodge to collect us and take us to the accommodation. They were there on time and very kindly took us both even though I was still being sick. They helped me into the room and then my boyfriend dealt with everything else. In the morning they knocked the door to give us two toothbrushes and toothpaste that they had voluntarily gone out to buy for us and checked when we wanted breakfast. They had breakfast ready and it was delicious. I was without contact lenses as they were all in my luggage and they helped me locate a specsavers and drove me there to go get some (Not asking for a single penny for reimbursement) Then they drove us back to the airport so we could pick up our hire car.
This service was outstanding. I was so very grateful to have their help and for my boyfriend to have it as he must have been so stressed.
The bedroom was spotless, the towels were great, the bathroom beautiful, the bed so comfy and the entire place was so clean. I didn't eat much but the breakfast was yum.
I just cant say enough good things about this place and the people who run it.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple