Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
Trip.com
Snaptravel
All reviews guest house excellent breakfast rooms are clean attention to detail fantastic stay enjoyed my stay central location beautiful garden thank you very much home away from home business trip friends and family comfortable stay value for money meg bloem guesthouse
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2021

This is a lovely place to stay, the staff are very accommodating, always willing to help with anything you need. The rooms were well step up, very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was wonderful and they went out of their way to make us feel welcome and ensure we had anything and everything we needed. We felt very safe as they have very good security and we were able to park our car in a very safe place on the property and under cover.

Reviewed 25 December 2020

This was truly the most amazing stay I’ve ever experienced. We were treated like celebrities and felt like royalty. The breakfast was brilliant with various options to cater for all. Definitely would recommend this guesthouse to family and friends!

Reviewed 21 December 2020

I would like to thank the staff for the great service. Rooms are very clean and I enjoyed my stay. I stayed here on the 11th December 2020. The property is situated near where I had to do business and the breakfast was great. The staff was very friendly and I would gladly recommend the Guest House to friends and Family. If i have to stay over in Bloemfontein I will stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 December 2020

They are a great place, though I am not sure about my Bank card details being printed, included my CVV and being kept on a physical document, even after making full payment. Fix that system. I enjoyed my stay, rooms are clean, staff very friendly, it's a very secure lodge.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 December 2020

Beautiful room, good bed with quality linen, lovely big bathroom. Spotlessly clean. Breakfast as an add on was good value and freshly prepared. Will use this guest house again for sure for stay in Bloemfontein