“conviniently located!”

Nando's
Cuisines: Fast food, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Experience a truly South African dining experience at Nando's in East London. Our flame-grilled PERi-PERi chicken restaurants are world famous for their succulent, grilled to perfection, butterfly-cut chickens. Add spice to your life with a meal from our Portuguese style menu. We've set the eating experience on fire and we can't wait for you to join our table because if there's one thing we love as much as PERi-PERi, it's lots of people to enjoy it with!
Reviewed 9 September 2015

service is good. I usually call for my order and collect within 20 minutes. the place is conveniently located in town.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

We had a dinner at Nando's last Saturday. I like their chicken in mild , it is so soft and enjoyable, the African environment, the ancient furnisher which is attractive, the building its self not modern but attractive one

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Service great and friendly, but the table was not clean when we arrived to sit down. Food always great. The freshness of the olives has to be checked though. I often get a not-so-fresh one in my salad. Overall a great eating experience!

Reviewed 4 May 2015

I liked the restaurant situation, nice and juicy food, waiters etc The Nandos food is very much competitive and value for your money. The waiters treat us the clients with dignity feeling a bit important.