“Relaxing Dinner For Two”
Review of Toscana's

Toscana's
Ranked #90 of 166 Restaurants in Goodyear
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My partner and I stopped in for dinner at 7:00 pm. We were seated at an outdoor table with a beautiful view of the golf course. We had a cocktail to start. I ordered the House pizza. The crust was chewy but crispy. My idea of a perfect pizza. My companion ordered NY steak with truffle fries, medium rare. His steak was cooked perfectly. Our servers were attentive and friendly. We’ll be back

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (19)

Reviewed 3 November 2019 via mobile

I had lunch here with a couple friends during a home show in the area. A couple of us had their special for the day, which was a brisket sandwich with smoked gouda. It came with deep fried onions on top. First of all, the bun was so big it was hard to eat daintily. Second of all the sandwich was drier than the Sonoran desert. It needed sauce and maybe grilled onions that would bring some moisture to all the bread. My other friend had a grilled chicken sandwich and a side salad. She said it was nothing special. I am amazed that they don't have a better quality restaurant here. Service was okay, although we had to ask for silverware twice as we sat and watched our food get cold. I won't rush back here.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Customer service is very good-like someone took the time to train this watering hole for the golfing crowd, menu is not extensive but the usual middle of the road selection of a few sandwiches, burgers, fish and chips. Variety of Salads are very good, not a lot of healthy food if your a heart patient but non the less a great place to dine with conversations going on everywhere, full bar and draft bear

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We have not eaten at Toscana's in over a year because of poor service and quality of food. We thought we would try it as we went to Buddy Holly tribute at the theater in PebbleCreek. What an enjoyable meal! Great service and the food was served hot and the presentation was nice. I had the shrimp scampi and it was delicious, my husband had the chicken marsala and he said the chicken and marsala sauce were good. His only complaint was that his baked potato was cold.
We will be going back and eating dinner at Toscana's. Nice improvement.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

which is the main thing to recommend it. actually service and food have improved dramatically since matt took over. sitting outside overlooking golf couse is pleasant. burgers are good. pizza not bad. we go there when we're tired dont want to cook.dont feel like driving.

Date of visit: March 2018