“Great Restaurant”
Review of Beni's Pizza

Beni's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We were staying at a nearby RV park and wanted pizza. We drove to Beni's and we were not disappointed. We ordered the Monster Pizza and it was delicious. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. It was neat and clean, the restroom was clean and spacious. The waitresses were delightful. You wont be disappointed by the menu either.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

And I have nothing to like about it. Hadn't been since long before it was across the street.This time, I was treated rudely, which does not enamor me to a place that is counter service. I was trying to get a feel for the menu offerings and I guess I just was not quick enough. "Well?!" Which is odd considering it took over an hour to get a pizza. While I was waiting, I ordered some appies. The zucchini and mozzarella sticks were over done. A request for a side of ranch was obliged, but "you aren't getting anymore," though it was the only one I received. The marinara sauce is just not tasty. The pie was not worth the wait, the price, the attitude. That said, my son adores their pizza and will go for it any time he's around.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

If you are anywhere near this location you have got to try Beni's pizza. It is by far the best pizza I have eaten anywhere in 4 states and including San Francisco. Wait staff were friendly.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Have Been Ordering Takeout For Years 2-3 Times a Month Never Had Any Issues Until Last Weekend Ordered $22.00 Pzza Got Wrong Order. BENI'S Solution $4.00 Off My Next Pizza. UNEXCEPTABLE, Will Not Be Ordering Anything Soon If Ever AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Traveling north toward Sedona and were starving. Stopped in BCC just because there was an exit from the highway that said there was a restaurant. Stopped here and ordered a couple of slices of pizza and a beer. The pizza was surprisingly enjoyable and very reasonably priced. The server was a very nice young lady. Place was clean and very friendly. Wish we had a place like this in our little town.,