Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Iva H

Top hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 Jun 2024
Perfect hotel. I would say him in Mars. The services, service, food, environment, animation team and all the staff are top notch. I have nothing to complain about. I like to go back there. the hotel is located by a beautiful bay that is perfect for snorkeling. beautiful beads with fish. I even snorkeled with dolphins here once
Date of stay: June 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 14 Jun 2024
Dear Iva,

Thank you for choosing the Steigenberger Coraya Beach, it was a pleasure to host you.

We would also like to thank you for taking the time and rating us.

We are pleased that you have enjoyed our service and that you appreciate the work of our employees.

HK$1,534
47.2 km from Steigenberger Coraya Beach
  • Trip.com
70.8 km from Steigenberger Coraya Beach
HK$527
Earn rewards on eligible stays
  • Trip.com
    HK$526
  • Agoda.com
69.6 km from Steigenberger Coraya Beach
Pool
Earn rewards for every stay
  • Agoda.com
43.5 km from Steigenberger Coraya Beach
View more hotels in Marsa Alam
7,586 results
All reviews free laundry a la carte pool bar fish animation team room boy guest relations two weeks buffet restaurant relaxing holiday half board waiter service coraya divers marsa alam airport fantastic hotel winter sun sister hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 June 2024

I had a great time at Coraya - all the staff are friendly and welcoming.
The animation team are great, respectful and enthusiastic. The entertainment program is awesome, the shows and live singers are fantastic, and my favourite night was the beach party. Truly just a good atmosphere at Coraya.
I had a wonderful holiday and would recommend everyone to stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Abdel Hady Mohamed, Guest Services / Front Office at Steigenberger Coraya Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2024

Dear Ashton,

Reviewed 11 June 2024

Great location,Great sand beach
Helpful staff , recommended for the couple need relaxation ...................................,.....,....................,.......................,..........,,.........................

Room tip: The salad bar should be more variety on it
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Abdel Hady Mohamed, Guest Services / Front Office at Steigenberger Coraya Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2024

Dear Abdo,

Thank you for choosing Steigenberger Coraya Beach Resort to spend your holiday.

Our team and I would also like to thank you for taking the time to write your valued feedback.

We are delighted to know you enjoyed your time with us here at Coraya and the hotel meets your expectations.

Once again, thank you for your visit to our hotel, and for your review. I will forward your lovely words to my whole team.

On behalf of the Coraya team we look forward to warmly welcoming you again.

Hotel Manager

Kind regards

Reviewed 10 June 2024

When you want a week full of luxury and peace. Don't think twice and go as fast as you can to Steigenberger Coraya Beach. It's an amazing hotel in a beautiful environment. The service and hospitality of the people are great. It's all clean. When you want a new mattress they arrange that immedately. Some of the rooms are at the edge of the area near the sea and take a few minutes walk, but that's no punishment in such a beautiful place. The food and drinks are great and we value it quite high!

Date of stay: May 2024
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Abdel Hady Mohamed, Guest Services / Front Office at Steigenberger Coraya Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2024

Dear Mark,

Reviewed 6 June 2024

Hello, this was my first visit and it was a relaxing vacation.
I loved its great location
I was very pleased with the stay and I praise all the hotel staff for their good treatment.
But I have some notes, including notes on entertainment programs. I did not find many different entertainment programs,

- When I received my room, the bathroom smelled very bad, coming from the drain

-the beach, it was wonderful, but I did not find any availability on it to provide fruit or snacks, only drinks.
I asked for a cold towel at the beach, but none were found and the reply was that these were only for the pool

I also noticed that the drinks are not diverse enough

- the restaurant, there was more variety in desserts, but the food, I did not find variety or delicious meals
I did not find different types of fresh fruit, but canned fruit
I love ice cream, but unfortunately I did not find different flavors and it was less than traditional
I asked for cotton candy, cheesecake, and gum flavors, but I only found four flavors: chocolate, vanilla, mango, and strawberry
Their taste was not delicious
, so please pay attention to this notices and work on it.
Because I chose this hotel after I saw that you had a high rating, so I expected to find that you had these simple things that I mentioned in my comments.

Finally, thanks to all , and I will mention some names,
1- the reception
Ahmed Ashmawy
Ihab
Alaa
Mohammad Marghani

Room tip: I hope to provide cold towels, fresh fruit, and snacks on the beach and More entertainment programs in the evening
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Abdel Hady Mohamed, Guest Services / Front Office at Steigenberger Coraya Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2024

Dear guest,

We would also like to thank you for taking the time and rating us.

I will pass on your motivating words to my team and especially to the persons you mentioned by name.

Thank you for mentioning the critical points, I noted them and I will work on it.

Reviewed 4 June 2024

A wonderful vacation!
Very well-kept hotel, excellent meals, very nice rooms.
Above all, the very friendly and welcoming staff. From the service in the restaurants to the service at the beach and pool as well as the housekeeping service. Always a friendly smile, a kind word and always ready to help.
This is really more than outstanding. We will certainly be back.
Many thanks to the team at the Steigenberger Coraya Beach for a wonderful vacation!

Room tip: The whole hotel, from the pool to the restaurant and the beach is very well maintained. Plenty of space for all guests. A sun lounger was av
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Abdel Hady Mohamed, Guest Services / Front Office at Steigenberger Coraya Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2024

Dear Markus,

we are so happy that you had a lovely and special time with us in our hotel.
Thank you so much for being our guests and a lot of thanks for spending your time to write that wonderful feedback!
We all loved to spend the time with you.
I will be certain to pass on your positive comments to the whole team, which I am sure will be delighted in knowing that they helped in making your stay an enjoyable one.

On behalf of the Coraya team we look forward to warmly welcoming you again.

Kind regards