Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
m r

The best trip ever

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 Jun 2024
I do not know how these people have this wonderful behavior and wonderful reception. My family and I spent the most beautiful five days of our lives in this different and distinguished place, starting with the very friendly reception staff who carried out all our requests and even more, to all the very professional restaurant workers who showed love and friendliness to them. I have never found it in any hotel before. I do not want to forget one of the luggage carriers, the rescue officers, the water sports officials, the hygiene officials, the very respectable market vendors, and of course those responsible for the beach and sea. They all showed wonderful, very professional service. I thank them all for it, in addition to the facilities of the place, the buildings, rooms, bathrooms, landscape, and restaurants. The cafeterias are all at the highest level of cleanliness and beauty. I am really happy with this trip and I recommend this hotel. Dar Al Madina is ready for all travelers who want to go to Marsa Alam or even Hurghada. It is literally the best hotel. Thank you.
Date of stay: June 2024
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Mohamed Arafa, Other at Jaz Dar El Madina, responded to this review
Responded 6 Jun 2024

Thank you for choosing our resort to spend your holiday.

My team and I would also like to thank you for your critical and valued feedback.

You have provided us with great motivation in our striving to continuously improve the service we offer.

Once again, thank you for your visit to our hotel and for your feedback. We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Ashraf El Sayed

Contact accommodation for availability.
10.8 km from Jaz Dar El Madina
Free Wifi
Free parking
Earn rewards for every stay
  • Hotels.com
  • Booking.com
  • Agoda.com
42.7 km from Jaz Dar El Madina
Free Wifi
Free parking
View more hotels in Marsa Alam
2,663 results
All reviews animation team fish aqua park coraya bay great holiday coraya divers dive school special thanks pool bar two weeks kids club main restaurant water polo a la carte evening shows coral reef buffet restaurant
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2024 via mobile

It was really highly recommended
Excellent and respectful services, excellent cleanliness,varied and high-quality food
My family is very happy with the stay
Many thanks to Mr. Ali Mohamed, the one he met us and made sure that our stay was amazing
We really will be back because of him

Trip type: Travelled with family
Mohamed Arafa, Other at Jaz Dar El Madina, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2024

Reviewed 17 May 2024

This was our first time in Jaz dar el Madina, and it was perfect. We have been a couple of times to Egypt but this is our number 1 hotel. The food is perfect, The service from All the staff is outstanding and not to forget the animation team were perfect. We are definitely coming back next year. Also we want to say a special Thankyou to the hotel manager who guided us to a perfect Holliday!

Greetings Mitchell and Patty from the Netherlands!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mohamed Arafa, Other at Jaz Dar El Madina, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2024

Reviewed 15 May 2024

I had a nice holiday, except my last day. All the waiters and workers are really nice, the food is great and the rooms are clean. Animation is really nice and friendly. They all work really hard to try and make you feel happy and welcome.

On my last day while visiting the aquapark the lifeguards were trying to force me to take my t-shirt off (wearing it because of sunburn). The men were allowed to wear it, only I had to take mine off. Nowhere in the rules it said that you are not allowed to wear a shirt. They did not tell other guest to take of their hats, caps, shirts or clothing that were made from the same material as my shirt. After getting into a discussion about it and eventually leaving because the manager from the aquapark was making threatening gestures at me + gossiping and pointing at me, the guest relation manager tried to say that I should not make a big deal about this and laughed about it in my face. He is all friendly and nice when they want a good review (which they ask you to write when they are sitting next to you, they then grab your phone and write it themselves), but when you have a complaint they just laugh it off and disrespect you. They never offered a solution / apology or comepensation. I’ve been to this hotel many times and was always happy. I will probably not return anymore because of this.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We highly appreciate your feedback regarding your experience at our hotel over the holiday. We have taken your comments seriously. Nevertheless, I would like to assure you that if your comments were received by the management team during your stay with us, we would have immediately handled them to your entire satisfaction that is of utmost importance to us.

Reviewed 12 May 2024

Memorable stay at jaz Dar El madina, from the begining of the Trip everything was perfect,,,,, Reception welcoming was courteus,,,,the Check in was Express fast,,, the room cleanliness was top ,,Housekeeping staff were doing a great job in daily basis.the food quality also exceptional.I do recommend this Hotel and will come Back.

Room tip: The value against Money is realy deserve ,,for this Hotel
Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Mohamed Arafa, Other at Jaz Dar El Madina, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2024

importance to us.

Reviewed 6 May 2024

Terrible WiFi food can be better. Please fresh juices! Men are respect loose to women. Beds are bad.

Date of stay: April 2024
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mohamed Arafa, Other at Jaz Dar El Madina, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2024

importance to us.