“Perfection!!”

Holistic Spa Treatments
More attraction details
Owner description: Holistic Spa Treatments offers high quality, natural spa services and holistic disciplines (Shiatsu, Foot Reflexology, Thai massage, Yoga) or beauty services and esthetic treatments. We have a highly professional and experienced team that will cater to your specialized needs. The Spa is easily accessible for clients from the local hotels or residents of Bora Bora.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I work in the spa business, and I can say that Holistic Spa delivers high quality of massages, service and attention to details. My husband and I had big expectations and we were not disappointed. Absolutely blissful experience! Go for it ❤️

Reviewed 28 October 2016

After Diving Trip I and my wife have tried Polynesian Massage for 80minutes. The therapists are so nice and well-trained. We felt like somebody took our souls out off the bodies because we were sleeping till they finished so so relax.

1  Thank Krisna T
Manuela_Paoletti, Manager at Holistic Spa Treatments, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2016

Thank you Krisna for your personal feedback about our Spa. I am delighted to read that you appreciated our therapists skills and attitude. All our treatment are personalised and done in perfect conditions to provide the most relaxing moment to our clients. See you soon in Bora Bora!

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Did a couples massage. The massage itself was the best we have both ever had. Granted, this was my second massage ever, but my wife agreed and is VERY experienced in Spa days.

Only downside was that the common space for changing wasn't anything special. Also there wasn't a good common space for both men and women to hangout together. It was very segregated, so we weren't able to spend time together as a couple prior to the massage. Not a big deal, but still noteworthy.

1  Thank isaacleman

Thank you Isaac for your feedback. There must be a misunderstanding of location, you are describing the Spa experience at St.Regis Resort. We do not provide Spa services in that Resort but in Sofitel Bora Bora Marara Beach Resort & Private Island.
If one day you will be back to Bora Bora we will be honoured to receive you and propose you our specialised holistic treatments.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

You get picked up from your room in a golf cart. The private room has a shower so you can rinse the aromatic oils and feel refreshed

1  Thank Linday20152015
Manuela_Paoletti, Manager at Holistic Spa Treatments, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2015

Ia Orana,
we are pleased by your comment, yes at the Holistic Spa we have private massage room and private bathroom for the guests and beautiful views over the lagoon from our Spa terraces.
Sincerely we do not provide pick up service with golf car because the Sofitel Bora Bora Marara Beach Resort & Private Island has an ecological politic, the pathways are up into the tropical nature of the hill, or into the sandy white beaches. We hope to have your visit next time and welcome you for a deep relaxing and regenerating holistic treatment. Maururu

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 April 2015

My wife and i did the couples massage with the million dollar view and fresh tuna afterwards.WOW!! it was my first massage ever so i don't know how to top this one. we did it on our last day a 10 day vacation, which just topped off the trip. It is a little pricey but worth it in my opinion. ill do it again.

1  Thank chad s
Manuela_Paoletti, Manager at Holistic Spa Treatments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2015

Thank you for your feedback about our service. I am more then delighted to know that this was a "worth it" experience and a good way to end perfectly your Bora Bora vacation. Whenever you will be back to Bora Bora we will be pleased to welcome you back in our Spa to try some holistic treatments.