Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
FindHotel
Trip.com
All reviews coffee shop swimming pool sports bar duty manager city view excellent service house keeping lulu mall room service keep up the good work an amazing experience special thanks front office business trip the ground floor long stay restaurant staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2021

Dear team,

I would like to thank Mr. Govind about his good approach to clients and about his hard work in cleaning services. Hope he may reach a higher position.

Really appreciate his work.

Thank you.

Arun Alex

Aldahra group.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Sundeep Peechara, General Manager at Novotel Fujairah, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2021

Dear Mr Arun Alex,

Thank you for your recent visit to our hotel, for a beautiful review on Novotel Fujairah hotel and your enthusiastic endorsements. I am so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay.
I sincerely thank you for expressing appreciation for Govind, your kind sentiments shall go a long way in ensuring that they keep up their impeccable Service Standards.

We look forward to welcoming you again at the Novotel Hotel Fujairah.

Sundeep Peechara

Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile

It was a good stay! The food was excellent and the staff superb! There was a staff member who has particularly helpful. Brandon his name. Accommodating and shared his knowledge about the novotel.he assisted us very well.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

We are extremely pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.

I am grateful for your compliments towards our staff, whose kindness and helpfulness is one of our hotel's greatest strengths and I promise to congratulate them all on your behalf for their contribution to your wellbeing whilst in our hotel.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are looking for a short break or relaxing getaway.

Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile

Very accommodating staff. My stay was extremely comfortable. A beautiful hotel surrounded by wonderful staff in a great location. Especially to Brandon Cesar. Very good service.The food was excellent. Hope to come again.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 June 2021

Stayed in the novotel hotel fujairah for 2 days...attentive services especially from staffs like keeneth,brandon,nithin and helen,worldcalss pool,tasty food,perfect location.will definitely be back soon.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yenyen1988
Sundeep Peechara, General Manager at Novotel Fujairah, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2021

Reviewed 8 June 2021 via mobile

It was a pleasnt time spent in IBIS. Mr. Karim was specialy very helpful and quick from recieption. Swimming pool was very clean and well maintained. I recomend everyone for this affoardable best hotel in fujairah.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest
Thank you for sharing your experience with others.
We always find it nice to read that our guests went home with great memories and we are very grateful for the time and effort you spent to share your personal experience at our hotel.
We will certainly pass on your mention of Karim as a special collaborator of your satisfaction and we hope that your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.