All reviews impressive thing great boutique comfortable beds within easy walking distance great hotel great tour would highly recommend this hotel quiet street loved this hotel special thanks construction noise our honeymoon trekking tour other guests town square stayed here for nights would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Staffs are ver good. Room design is very nice and very clean. Location is good. Value for money. Bike can be rent at hotel. Very safe to stay. Breakfast is good and value for money.

From malaysia

JOHN

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wsmvnmit
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Good location, quiet but close from everything
Beautiful hotel
My room was just perfect after 2 days trekking, huge bed, tv, beautiful bathroom...
Staff amazing, really kind and helpful
Good breakfast

Come on guys!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Juliette L
Reviewed 21 May 2018

This is a classic Vietnam small, luxury, boutique hotel. It is located just a few hundred meters above the main town square area, so it is quiet, but close to the action. The old village of Cat Cat is less than a 3km walk.
All that said, the best part of this hotel is the staff and service. These are very caring folks who attended to anything I needed. Good food, very nice rooms, nice views. My stay could not have been better! I loved the experience!!
And, slip into the Sapa Museum on the way down to the square. You walk right by it. Interesting place.

Room Tip: Try for the sixth floor with a view of the square and mountains.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank John8088
Reviewed 17 May 2018

beautiful hotel with outstanding friendly staff! awesome service, great location and yummy food! I loved the bathtub in my junior suite. I will definitely come back when visiting Sapa! loved the stay <3

Room Tip: the junior suit has a great view from the balcony and an awesome bathtub!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank christinehk82
Reviewed 11 May 2018

We stayed here for 4 nights. Situated in a quiet part of Sa Pa town the hotel is great. The breakfast is nice and there is a small but tasty menu. For me the highlight was the staff which helped us always and even argued for us with the limo company when they tried to leave without us. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Mountain views are always nice
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple