“Worst burger/value for money”
Review of XimmoR

XimmoR
Ranked #366 of 466 Restaurants in Canggu
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Description: XimmoR is a restaurant that offers quality food in a beautifully designed environment with a rooftop terrace looking over the large temple next door. Serving dinner, lunch and breakfast with options for a small bit as well as fine dining and home made desserts like our famous Belgian waffles, home made gelato, creme brulee and gluten free brownies made with belgian chocolate.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Got a triple cheese burger on GoJek and they sent me a single patty (see pic), called them and first they blamed the driver (the package was sealed with their sticker so is impossible, and then they insisted that it was indeed a triple when it wasn’t... bad products even worse service

Date of visit: February 2021
XimmoR, Owner at XimmoR, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

When your girlfriend called, I told her I would immediately check with my chef and even on our cctv in the kitchen, and call her back, if indeed they make a mistake I would gladly send a new one, I told her. We never blamed the gojek driver. However as seen on the pictures from cctv send to you, there was no mistake with the amount of patty, you received 3 x patty with 3 x cheddar cheese. At this point you came to the phone and started swearing, name calling and threatening to write bad reviews everywhere and making sure we would have to close our business, etc... Without giving me any chance for a reply or solution you trowed down the phone and wrote this. This says more about you then about our restaurant.

Write a reviewReviews (20)

Reviewed 30 January 2021

After trying that place many times we totally recommend ! Great fresh tasty food, from burgers, salad to Belgian waffles everything is fresh and delicious. The waiters are very nice. If you want to make sure to have a great breakfast, lunch or dinner then Ximmor is your place.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

Went there for a quick coffe.

After we sat down, they immediately ask us to put the masks on top of the table (while no other guests had masks anywhere at all)

Ordered my macchiato, while we were waiting, my girlfriend took off the laptop for one minute and the OWNER immediately came showing us that at that table we weren’t allowed to use the laptop.

Pretty understandable policy, if the cafe was full, cause you don’t want people staying hours on laptop ordering only a coffe, while other guests can take your seat.
BUT THE CAFE WAS EMPTY, TOTALLY! (Check the photo )

Instead of waiting at least for the coffee to come, and see how long she would’ve used the laptop, (she would’ve seen that she needed just 2 minutes to check one thing).

You can tell they don’t have knowledge of how hospitality really works.

Plus their coffee, that I had to drink it standing cause at that point we didn’t want to seat anymore. Tasted really bad.

There are plenty of better caffè in batu bolong, AVOID THIS PLACE.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 22 December 2020 via mobile

We are addicted! Amazing tastes and served with eye for detail and lots of love ☺️☕
I ate a croque monsieur as light late lunch, followed by a Belgian waffle with home made vanilla ice cream and hot chocolate sauce. Great taste and definitely brought me back to my Belgian roots
The restaurant has a very unique modern design and looks very cozy, both during daylight and and evenings. They offer a nice variety on the menu and the mocktails are tasteful and beautifully served. Ice cream is gluten free and has a full milky taste .. but be careful: huge portions !!
They allow digital co-workers to sit in a separate area of the restaurant with free use of wifi to work online, without bothering those people who prefer social talk whilst enjoying their food and drinks. There is a parking area on the side and small outdoor seating area for smokers.
Staff is friendly and service is efficient. Definitely worth giving it a try yourself

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 15 December 2020

I sat down at the table with my refillable water bottle, I ordered a watermelon juice and was waiting for my friend to arrive to order lunch.

The waitress came over to say please hide my water bottle as they don’t allow outside food or beverage. I said I’ve ordered a drink I’m going to eat food. Never heard of your own refillable water bottle not being ‘allowed on premises’ before. I asked for the manager.

He was super rude, kept saying “we’re a food and beverage establishment, why are you pulling a face? You look confused.” I was like, yes what do you want me to do with my own water bottle, he said put it away (I didn’t have a bag) and you’re not allowed to drink from it - even if I’ve ordered a drink & food.

Nice decor, great chocolate crepes, manager rude and arrogant, kind of feels like he doesn’t want guests or wants to work in hospitality...

Date of visit: December 2020