Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
Trip.com
All reviews bedroom residence lagoon pool beach club kids club garden patio yoga and pilates tropic surf lots of healthy options the penthouse great spa general manager luxury hotel ocean view direct access echo beach whole team amazing hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

We had a really good time at the hotel. Amazing view from the Penthouse.
Amazing Service from Mr Agung Arya.
Very Good selection for the Breakfast except for the Indonesian dishes.

Will Look Forward to visit the hotel

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ben99999999
Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

Want to thank the staff in particular, super friendly and helpful. Rooms were beautiful and very practical, also for work. Fast internet (unlike other hotels) and in general just a great place to stay with great vibes. Thanks!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank florisgdg
Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

We booked uma residence two bedrooms villa. The room was clean but too many bugs and centipedes, the hotel said it was because changing seasons. The breakfast was poor, the valet service was poor too. Overrated hotel. Not recommended and won't come back for the future.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Yohanes Hutauruk, Marketing at COMO Uma Canggu, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Dear Kkusumo,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and our property. I was sorry to read that we fell short of your expectations. During the rainy season and particularly in the Uma Pool Residence we have a lot of green vegetation around which attracts nature. We have taken this up with our 3rd party pest control to see how we can naturally treat the area to reduce the bugs/caterpillars.

Reviewing your comments on the breakfast we followed up with our F&B team, however did not find specific feedback from you. As I know you are still currently in the hotel please do not hesitate to contact Susan our F&B Manager who would be happy to assist and ensure the quality of food and service is up to expectations.

Valet service – I understand that you asked our team to fill the car with gas. Our team is happy to fill the car tank as soon as their shift on duty are over as they are covering at the desk and hotel premises. I am sorry that there must have been a miscommunication on getting back to you with the availability and timing.

We look forward to see you tomorrow and wish you a pleasant remaining stay.

Thank you!
Yohanes

Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

It’s my favorite hotel in Bali. All team from Como hotel are very kind, smile, positive, happy and helpful with all requests. I can say only the best and my best memory from Bali is exactly the Como hotel. The service is high quality, I staid always in Laguna suit and it’s make unique momentsto enjoy this beautiful days. Lovely reception all of the nice employees specially Amira and Cindy. In the restaurant I appreciate all of this kind service. I can recommend this hotel for ********* very glad to stay there and enjoying lovely moments always I come back. With love, Petra

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank petrak127
Reviewed 14 February 2021 via mobile

Had a great experience as always in this hotel. I planned a special day for my wife’s bday and the crew helped a lot... For sure thinking this hotel for my next journey in bali.

Special thanks for our butler(Ms Asih), she’s very responsive, really helpful and accommodating.

Ps : got this stunning view from our balcony

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lody_L