“A Nice Local Place for Fresh Bread or Pastries”
Review of Two Sisters Bakery

Two Sisters Bakery
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Homer
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Two Sisters Bakery is a cozy Cafe/Bakery located by Bishops Beach, serving delicious food in a warm inviting atmosphere. We feature fresh handmade pastries and breads, excellent coffee and thoughtfully prepared dinners using locally sourced ingredients. Open year round, we cater to locals and tourists. And yes, we do cater as well!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were headed to Bishop's Beach for some tide-pool investigating when we passed this place, which only a block away from the Bishop's Beach parking lot. It was still fairly early in the morning and I smelled the fresh pastries so I had to stop in and check out the goods. I'm glad I did, because we ended up with some warm and fresh white and sourdough bread for our long drive back to Anchorage. While I was there, I saw that they have lots of breakfast pastries and coffees on offer. The staff was friendly and this was obviously a popular place with the locals.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,041)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This bakery was within walking distance from the RV park where we stayed. So needless to say we went here several times. My husband was even able to get some gluten free goodies. YUM!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had heard how good Two Sisters is, and it was better than I'd heard. You could put a blindfold on, randomly point in any direction, and whatever you were pointing at would be delicious.
We had a sticky bun, a cinnamon roll, an everything bagel and a vegetable something (not my first pick). All were fantastic.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would come here only if I had a terrible craving on sweets.The coffee bland was as very often in the US.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went for dinner. First impressions not great. Sign saying place your order here. But seems dinner different. Then so many items on the menu not available. However the oysters were great. The salmon and pulled pork fantastic. We have eaten at many restaurants around the world and this was definitely up there.