All reviews beautiful hostel salsa lessons hostel dorm pool party young backpackers bus stop in front reception desk is hostel offers rent surfboards national park communal kitchen happy hour shared bathroom el avion minute bus ride breakfast buffet the rooms were nice
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Friends and I stopped in for a quick drink and to figure out how to get back to Jaco. We didn't plan on staying long, but our bartender, Enrique, was so fun and we started having such a good time that we ended up staying there for hours. Once we were ready to leave, Enrique helped us with a cab and we then headed back to Jaco. The atmosphere was relaxed and the establishment was clean. Next time we're in Costa Rica we plan on staying here because it was such a fun place with a great staff.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Thomas J, Guest Relations Manager at Selina Manuel Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

You got the vibe! Thanks for your awesome review! Pura Vida!

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I stayed in a deluxe room for two weeks at the Selina Manuel Antonio. I highly recommend one of the deluxe rooms with a view of the jungle by the private pool behind the main pool. There were Macaws nesting and howler monkeys to wake you. I particularly enjoyed this Selina because of its excellent staff from the desk to the bartenders to the guards. Everyone made this location feel safe and fun. I also highly recommend taking advantage of the bars, food, yoga, excursions and Wednesday night salsa. Thanks to everyone at Selina for making my experience a memorable one. Pura Vida!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank nyjs
Arturo P, Guest Relations Manager at Selina Manuel Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you for being an awesome guest! We are elated to hear you so thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us! This is what we work hard for! We cannot wait to host you again! Pura Vida!

Reviewed 13 May 2018

We missed our stop and accidentally ended up in from of Selina -- liked what we saw, got lucky since they had vacancies, and stayed for one night. We liked it so kept extending our stay each night :) When we moved to La Fortuna -- we stayed at another Selina there. It's a mixed hostel dorm/private rooms/hotel type of place. Wonderful energy, location, lights, food, and everything else. I loved how they have a book swap, great yoga and other classes, amazing soups, great breakfast (for a small fee, by weight, buffet style). I would love to go back here -- we really enjoyed our stay. Great latin night with salsa and bachata lessons, amazing live band, great dancers (mostly locals) and just overall good atmosphere. My only complaint is -- music at normal times (not just party time at night) is too loud and not my favorite style. I get it they try to create this vibe -- I'd prefer to tone it down a bit. Very stylish otherwise and most people that work there were very friendly and easy-going.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

We love to hear all of these things and are happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us! Thanks for your feedback about the volume, we are always wanting to hear about the working points so we can continue to improve our guest experiences. Pura Vida!

Reviewed 13 May 2018

I loved this place so much that I ended up extending and extending my stay. They have all type of room for every needs, from the luxury suite to the clean hostel dorm where I stayed. About activities, I loved the Selina Give's Back program for those who wants to do some social work to help the community. They have yoga, free salsa/batchata courses, that locals can join too, and many more. For those who like a real party, they won't be disapointed on Saturdays! Big up to the lively, frendly, vibrant staff! Great food, best location surrounded by rainforest and wild life!
Thanks for make my experience so "tuanis"!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Kuzco_Jimo

YOU GET IT! This is the experience we work so hard for! We cannot wait to host you again! Pura Vida!

Reviewed 11 May 2018

I had a great time over there! The staff was great, the food delicious, they have 3 pools and lot of fun through the day.
I see a lot of jungle and exotic animals meanwhile I was there, is really nice!

Totally recommended!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

YESSS! We love to hear this! So happy to hear you enjoyed our location! Come back soon! Pura Vida!