“Wow. Impressive all round ”

Cafe Tico Tamarindo
Ranked #15 of 199 Restaurants in Tamarindo
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: .Cafe Tico is many things: it's a confortable place to sit and enjoy a rich cup of coffee on our shaded patio, or take it to go.Cafe Tico is also a gift shop, we offer a selection of gurmet coffee from small coffee farmers, honeys, jams and hot sauce made in Costa Rica. We home made bread and pastries, all the milk yogurt , butter and cheese that we use are from local farmers.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Was visiting the vets in the plaza and had to wait to pick out cat up. It was lunch time so we decided to stop in and have something to eat. Wow. The service was top notch and the food was exceptionally good. I had a salad which was dressed perfectly Italian style My friends had the burger. They said it was delicious. A perfect brioche bun and sweet potato fries with homemade sauces. Enjoyed every mouthful and will be back!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (645)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I mainly had a croissant and cappuccino here but the ladies running this place are very sweet. The cappuccino was a little too hot for my taste, and the prices not the cheapest, but the croissant was delicious!

I saw other guests eating breakfasts and their plates looked amazing. Next time I'll try a full breakfast here.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 18 April 2021 via mobile

Awesome and fast breakfast. Try the breakfast croissant. Also had the banana bread and coffee; both were great.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 30 March 2021

A huge selection of breakfasts available at competitive prices. Lots to choose from and so far everything we have tried has been great. They even have decaf here. The owners are super nice and friendly too. My fave is the huevos rancheros. Must try

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

This cafe came as a recommendation from a local and it was packed. Bought some coffee beans while I was there to bring home.

Date of visit: February 2021