See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2018

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Worst hotel I ever stayed in! Smoke detector was laying on the dresser, used shower cap in the bathroom, toe/finger nail clippings on floor, door had to be opened with your shoulder/kicked in. mirror was covered in handprints. Staff could care less when reported. Took pictures!

Room Tip: Don' stay here.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn Tuscaloosa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We sincerely appreciate the time you’ve taken to provide such constructive feedback regarding your experience. We are very sorry to hear of the unsatisfactory aspects of your stay. This information has been forwarded to our Management Team to ensure improvements are considered and made. We hope you will consider giving us another chance in the future to better your opinion.

Danielle
LQ Customer Care

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Do not stay here. Room was dirty, finger nail and toe nail clipping on the floor. Used shower cap in the bathroom, smoke detector was on the dresser not functioning, mirrors were full of hand prints, to open the door you used your shoulder to push open appears to be kicked in. Complained to staff and manager. No response.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night while traveling home on our vacation. We chose this property for value and the pool. As soon as we opened the door to our room an awful smell hit us that reminded me of stale smoke mixed with pet smells. The carpets were horribly stained and needed a deep steam cleaning. The bathroom still had hair on the floor. The bathroom door had dirt all over it. The curtains were filthy. The wall had questionable stains on it as well. The parking lot was very loud and business next door had lots of tractor trailer activity that was noisy. I was not able to sleep well and left this morning feeling dirty and itchy. I would not recommend this property.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I reserve 2 nights in this hotel the sheets were stained the bathtub was felty the smell who was horrible, mold on the ceiling of the bathroom. We canceled our second night and was told we would not be charged, but I was charged and they will not refund my money.

2  Thank Stacy S