Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Yammie P

Very good location

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Sept 2014
The hotel is just 4 minutes walk from Xintiandi so it's in a very central and convenient location. Rooms are clean though some of the facilities inside are kind of old. Surprisingly the amenities available in the room are of very good quality - when I stayed they were offering Appelles products. Beware if you have big luggages as there are no elevators in the hotel and you would also have to drag your luggage to the streets if you need to get a taxi. Breakfast is not something I would recommend though, and the service at the cafe was quite terrible.
Date of stay: September 2014
Room Tip: Definitely not one facing the streets as it could be quite noisy.
Trip type: Travelled solo
    HK$826
32.3 km from Manxin Hotel Shanghai Xintiandi
Bar/Lounge
View more hotels in Shanghai
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Booked a suite for 2 nights.
Arrived at hotel at 14h, room was not ready so had to wait 1h.
Breakfast room is very small and choice of breakfast is very limited.
After the waitress asked me if I wanted type A or type B breakfast I waited for half hour and still got nothing but a coffee.
So I just left, packed my bags and went to check out.
Original idea was to stay 2 nights in this hotel.
Girl at reception told me computer is broken so I should pay cash, because I already used my vredit card for the warranty I told her I only wanted to use my credit card.
she started to send text messages and finally she managed to call someone to help her.
Check out took half hour.
I travel all the time for business and I don't need 5 star hotel, but if I pay 165 Euro for a room I expect also to get serious service.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Benny E
Reviewed 7 May 2014

On my travels to China, I stayed a few days in Shanghai. I booked online this small hotel as I wanted to experience a more authentic stay , rather than a big international hotel chain . Plus this hotel was very centrally located just next to the xintiandi area which is very nice and full of restaurants and bars ( maybe a bit too expat though , but very nicely done ).
The hotel is quite luxurious , even though small. the rooms are in classic romantic style with a bit of a mix between oriental and western . The room was very peaceful and the street where the hotel is located does not have much traffic . The staff was very helpful and could speak english. The hotel also has a fitness center , which was excellent as I do like to work out a bit at least even when I'm travelling.
There are a lot of food options all around the hotel . Their own restaurant is Japanese , but unfortunately did not try it . It will be for a next time . I wish there would be more hotels like this one .

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Susan G
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The perfect choice for a girlie weekend in Shanghai, this deco (renovated) hotel was centrally located, great value for money, staff were attentive and helpful, and it was great being in walking distance to lots including Huaihai park, shops, Xintiandi, subway stops. Would highly recommend to anyone. Breakfast was included in our rooms and was reasonable. Huge rooms, great bathrooms, each with different style. A good choice for a little oasis in the midst of this massive modern city.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I stayed a few days in Shanghai in december 2013 , at the Casa Serena hotel , nicely located just by the Xintiandi area , very cool , lots of nice shops and restaurants .
the hotel is a small boutique style property with classic decoration a mix of western with oriental touches , very cute and well appointed . the staff was helpful and I did enjoy my stay there .

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank tallebung
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Like such type of hotels. Not overcrowded, nice location. Convenient to reach both Pudong and Puxi by taxi. Just 1 block from Xintiandi and not far from Taikanglu. Service is good and very friendly. Have spa and good Spain cafe near by. Next time stay here for shure once more!

Date of stay: July 2013