Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Frankielove

Excellent location

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 May 2024
Highly recommend. Good location, near Yu garden and lots of food options, bund and nanjing road, also has metro direct access to Shanghai zoo. I had to exchange to another room due to the strange smell, however, front desk was very efficient and professional. I enjoyed one week in Shanghai and will come back again!
Trip type: Travelled with family
Free parking
    HK$1,076
1.4 km from Renaissance Shanghai Yu Garden Hotel
Pool
The Classiq Double Room at the Jinjiang MetroPolo Hotel Classiq Shanghai Peoples' Square
HK$828
31.4 km from Renaissance Shanghai Yu Garden Hotel
Bar/Lounge
View more hotels in Shanghai
2,035 results
All reviews location is great the ground floor bund taxi robot marriott line
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2024 via mobile

The service and help here was wonderful. We stayed for 5 nights in the heart of Shanghai with everything almost only a 20 minute walk away. The location is wonderful, only 15 minutes away from the Bund. The rooftop bar has amazing views and I definitely recommend heading up here for a drink.

There is a metro station right across that gives you access to line 10 and 14 which gets you to most attractions! Its incredibly convenient.

The room service, the friendliness of the staff at the entrance (Steven and Alan) was amazing. I cannot recommend this place enough for Shanghai! You cannot go wrong. They accommodated for 3 people in 1 room by adding a trundle bed and there was ample space for us. Check in was easy and seamless.

Room tip: There is a mall right down the road and multiple convenience stores. The stay is literally right next to Yu Garden, with multiple food opts.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2024

Great location and very helpful staff. Rooms are clean. Some rooms and top floor have great views of Pudong skyline especially beautiful at night. Lobby is located at the 3rd floor. 10 min walking distance to Yu Garden and good restaurants. Will definitely come back in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2024

Friendly staff, comfy room and at city centre. The hotel is just next to metro, only one station to the shopping street. Worth the price!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2024 via mobile

I got a room that paid by my company as a deluxe room, and I found out as a gaming room. Horrible!!!
It smelled smokes, filthy, damp, dark, and very small room!
I talked to the front desk and asked for a "normal room." I couldn't even imagine myself being there for a business trip, I just needed a rest.
Then they found a "normal" room and charged me for an additional around 500 CNY for 2 days, and I paid it anyway because I needed sleep after a long business trio from other city.
And i got a damp smelled room, with hilarious color of carpet with petite room .
Gym is old and filthy!!!

Horrible, not worth the price!

Room tip: Never book this hotel if you wanna have a better gym
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Abigael J
Reviewed 29 March 2024

This hotel has a great location, hospitable staff, and pleasant ambience. We will definitely choose it next time we travel to Shanghai! The staff were responsive to our requests and provided a great travel experience to us. Thanks to my friend for recommending it!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple