Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Wini
Sydney, Australia

Highly recommend!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Apr 2024via mobile
The service and help here was wonderful. We stayed for 5 nights in the heart of Shanghai with everything almost only a 20 minute walk away. The location is wonderful, only 15 minutes away from the Bund. The rooftop bar has amazing views and I definitely recommend heading up here for a drink.

There is a metro station right across that gives you access to line 10 and 14 which gets you to most attractions! Its incredibly convenient.

The room service, the friendliness of the staff at the entrance (Steven and Alan) was amazing. I cannot recommend this place enough for Shanghai! You cannot go wrong. They accommodated for 3 people in 1 room by adding a trundle bed and there was ample space for us. Check in was easy and seamless.
Date of stay: April 2024
Room Tip: There is a mall right down the road and multiple convenience stores. The stay is literally right...
Trip type: Travelled with friends
31.4 km from Renaissance Shanghai Yu Garden Hotel
Bar/Lounge
View more hotels in Shanghai
2,039 results
All reviews location is great the ground floor bund taxi robot marriott line
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2024

Great location and very helpful staff. Rooms are clean. Some rooms and top floor have great views of Pudong skyline especially beautiful at night. Lobby is located at the 3rd floor. 10 min walking distance to Yu Garden and good restaurants. Will definitely come back in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2024

Friendly staff, comfy room and at city centre. The hotel is just next to metro, only one station to the shopping street. Worth the price!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2024 via mobile

I got a room that paid by my company as a deluxe room, and I found out as a gaming room. Horrible!!!
It smelled smokes, filthy, damp, dark, and very small room!
I talked to the front desk and asked for a "normal room." I couldn't even imagine myself being there for a business trip, I just needed a rest.
Then they found a "normal" room and charged me for an additional around 500 CNY for 2 days, and I paid it anyway because I needed sleep after a long business trio from other city.
And i got a damp smelled room, with hilarious color of carpet with petite room .
Gym is old and filthy!!!

Horrible, not worth the price!

Room tip: Never book this hotel if you wanna have a better gym
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Abigael J
GSM GSM, Other at Renaissance Shanghai Yu Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to provide us with your feedback.

It is very unfortunate that you had an unpleasant experience at our hotel. I have already informed our Director of Food and Beverage and our Director of rooms about your comments . I can assure you that we will be monitoring the quality of these items to make sure they are of high standards.

I would like to wish you safe future travels and I hope on your next visit to Shanghai, I will have an opportunity to welcome you at our hotel.

Reviewed 29 March 2024

This hotel has a great location, hospitable staff, and pleasant ambience. We will definitely choose it next time we travel to Shanghai! The staff were responsive to our requests and provided a great travel experience to us. Thanks to my friend for recommending it!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2024 via mobile

The staff is good, thanks for Lemon’s check in service. Ethan from the breakfast service is very nice and helpful. However, I’m this hotel was so old and shabby, the ceiling is very low. The location is good and can reach many spots, but the traffic condition is quite bad.

Don’t recommend this hotel since it is so old.

Trip type: Travelled on business
GSM GSM, Other at Renaissance Shanghai Yu Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2024

Dear guests, thank you for choosing Shanghai Yu Garden Hotel and leaving valuable comments. Since its opening, the hotel has been committed to providing the most intimate and sincere service for guests, and will continue to improve the overall service quality of the hotel. We value every guest's comments and suggestions on the hotel very much. We are sorry that this check-in failed to meet your expectations. In view of your evaluation, the hotel will strengthen the training of staff service awareness and do a good job of department communication and coordination when the hotel is full, so as to provide better service to our guests. We hope you can give us another chance to serve you and see our efforts and progress. We sincerely look forward to your stay again!