Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Cinthia G
laval

Perfect for tourist

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 31 Jan 2019
Small and intimate place. Large room with kitchenette so you can prepare your own meals and save on restaurant fees. Bathroom his huge.
The deco is not up to date but this is clean
There is a Starbuck right beside it so practical
Date of stay: July 2018
2.1 km from Pudi Boutique Hotel
公寓外观
HK$1,306
Fully refundable
Earn rewards on eligible stays
  • Booking.com
    HK$753
32.9 km from Pudi Boutique Hotel
Bar/Lounge
View more hotels in Shanghai
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2019 via mobile

This was my fourth stay at The Pudi within 2 years and the property is being truly run down, rooms smelly, amenities broken, TV remote broken, beds mattress falling out of shape overall maintenance and room hygiene dropped and it feels like a Cheap motel. Noisy due to some construction noise and the aircon keeps making rattling sounds due to lack of maintainance. Quite disappointed .'

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank SailorSaki-HK
Reviewed 18 November 2018

Despite the negative reviews, I picked this hotel online because of its vicinity to my conference venue. I arrived with low expectations, thinking I won't spend much time in there, besides sleeping.

I arrived late at night. The front desk guy was friendly, spoke good enough English, answered all my questions and no issues.

Room was exactly as I had seen in previous reviews. Enormously large, very dim, dark furniture... almost surreal. The ambience resonated with either an upper class brothel (dim lights) or a scene from a horror movie (painting of "red" babies over the bed). It was unsettling...and I was alone, in a foreign country...

But then, I started to actually look at what is on offer:
*A huge bed - clean, fresh comfy linen, soft pillows, big TV directly in front, bedside tables with phones, alarm and lamps.
*A clean kitchenette - kettle, tea/coffee, a well equipped mini-bar, microwave, safe, robes with umbrella, kimono, slippers.
*A large working desk - ergonomic chair, notebook, power points, phone and good wifi
*A massive bathroom suite - sitting space, shelves, bathrobes, weight scales, his/her vanity with close up mirrors, full range of amenities incl. toothbrushes, a separate shower, a two-person spa bath and adjustable TV screen facing spa and toilet...!

So once I put my "fears" away, I actually enjoyed staying here. No noise, no dust, no bad smells and everything worked. I just wished I had someone else with me to take advantage of the facilities.

Date of stay: November 2018
3  Thank gds199
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Every night from 10pm until 3am incredibly loud music is played at a bar in the building. I’m staying two floors above that and it sounds like it’s coming from the next room. How anyone sleeps here I have no idea and I’m a heavy sleeper. The staff are clearly aware of the issue but do nothing or seem unconcerned. I shall be checking out early and moving elsewhere two days into my 6 night stay so I strongly recommend against this hotel

Date of stay: October 2018
3  Thank David H
Reviewed 27 September 2018

Hotel located in central part of Shanghai.

Only staying for one night due to a business meeting nearby.
Was fortunate that i was allocated a higher category room, room size is extremely generous with an attached work area.

The whole hotel is dimly lit, combined with dark walls/floor together with bronze accents gave an uncomfortable feeling.

However, it appears this is quite a common design trends among the 'boutique' hotels in China build around 10 years ago.

Front desk staff friendly , however breakfast staff are terrible.

Date of stay: September 2018
2  Thank RBiename
Reviewed 20 July 2018

This hotel was apparently opened in 2007, but it feels more like 1977. It has been VERY poorly maintained. The rooms are spacious, but everything feels a little dirty. The carpets in the hallway were filthy, despite a vacuum sitting out in the hallway for my entire stay. The rooms smell bad and they try to cover this up with nauseating room fragrance. There was a soiled, disgusting rubber mat rolled up by the shower. Ceiling in the bathroom is dirty. The kitchenette was dusty. There are many scuffs and chipped paint/ripped wallpaper/dirty walls in the rooms and hallways. There are stains all over the interior of the elevators. No bottle opener in the room. Only two English language t.v. stations. Rude staff at the front desk. No subway or city map at the front desk. It's just really run-down. Great location, but I will not be staying here again.

Room tip: Don't stay here.
Date of stay: July 2018