2,846 results
All reviews zhongshan park residence club outdoor pool park view club floor special thanks business trip convenient location duty manager subway line the executive lounge comfortable stay hotel is located excellent hotel shopping mall erin johnson
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Its a good hotel, the staff called michelle chen and ruby.i want thank them.they do me a lot favor.during breakfast time.the beef noodle soup i really enjoyed.the evening view faced park.is so nice.highly recommed newworld hotel

Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
MarcelvanMierlo, General Manager at New World Shanghai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ai780,

Thank you for your recent Tripadvisor review! It's nice to hear your positive comments about our hotel after your recent stay with us and thank you for sharing your experience with others.

I appreciate your nice comments about our great location and views of the opposite and beautiful Zhongshan Park. Thanks also for mentioning our excellent food quality and service levels by dedicated team of Associates and in particular Michelle and Ruby. I will make sure both get recognised for a job well done.

We now look forward to see you back here in the New World Shanghai Hotel very soon on one of your return trips to Shanghai and thank you again for your positive comments and Tripadvisor contribution!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

New world hotel is my first choice when I stay Shanghai.in the lounge so many nice food for you,and red wine,special I like red wine melo,the staff called Michelle Chen and ruby,they do me a lot favor.

Dear X2156HZalex,

I appreciate your nice comments about our fantastic Residence Club Living Room food and beverage offer and excellent service levels by dedicated team of Associates and in particular Michelle and Ruby. I will make sure both get recognised for a job well done.

Excellent service
Very attentive and polite
The stuff is professional and very accommodating
The lounge as great view
Very close to metro
Great location and very nice room
Johnson
Ruby
Erin lounge manager

Dear annapascale1,

Thank you for your recent Tripadvisor review after your recent stay in our hotel. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us in the New World Shanghai and appreciate your nice comments about our hotel.

I appreciate your remarks about our hotel and Residence Club Living Room team of Associates. It's great to hear that you felt well looked after and I will make sure Johnson, Ruby and Erin will get recognised for a job well done!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Modern and clean hotel interior. Room with spectacular view of ZhongShan Park.

Very efficient and smooth checkin service provided by Ms Bess on the executive floor. Good service and experience in the executive lounge

Dear heiren2018,

Thank you for your recent Tripadvisor review! It's nice to hear your positive comments about our hotel after your stay with us and thank you for sharing your experience with others.

I appreciate your nice comments about our newly renovated rooms with beautiful views over the opposite Zhongshan Park. Thanks also for pointing out Bess who looked after you and made your stay a memorable one. I will make sure she gets recognised for a job well done!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Do you want to Relex heart & eyes ? Don’t worry, when you live here ( new world -SH) and 38 floor . Have good service at here. You will get nice sweet-smile from Ruby & jenny. Let’s you going . Don’t be late it .

Dear Jeffy L,

I appreciate your nice comments about our Residence Club Living Room on the 38th floor with its beautiful Zhongshan Park and City views. I also thank you for for pointing out our excellent service levels and for mentioning Ruby and Jenny in particular for their excellent service skills. I will make sure they get recognised for a job well done.