2,656 results
All reviews the jin mao tower cloud bar piano bar tallest hotel hotel starts ifc mall the pearl the financial district river view floor to ceiling windows the club lounge puxi side across the river tv tower luxury hotel top floor fantastic hotel
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here a couple of times in the past, still offers great service, great views , great locations, fantastic breakfast which has so much to choose from and a price compared to England is very low for what you get.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
WillL1507, Manager at Grand Hyatt Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from Grand Hyatt Shanghai!

We truly appreciate hearing from our valued guests and thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful Grand Hyatt Shanghai experience.

We are constantly striving to provide our guests with the utmost comfort and service, and we want to thank you for your support of our hotel and for the encouraging feedback. This will definitely go a long way with the team.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Shanghai.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Location is not everything, dated hotel missing the class and expected quality to follow - rooms are well sized but interior is dated, toilet and shower belong to past generations of high class hotels - breakfast service is not good ! Still have a nice panoramic view- enjoy-

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Jesper H
WillL1507, Manager at Grand Hyatt Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay experience with us through TripAdvisor.

We have well noted your comments on the room facilities and the service. We would like to assure you that we constantly strive to achieve the highest level of service and we truly regret that we fell short of our goal with you. In relation to your feedback, kindly be advised that we have shared your comments with relevant department managers to work towards the better quality of service.

Meanwhile, we hope to have the opportunity to reinstate your confidence in our service delivery and look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed there September 21 to 24 before and I had a nice stay at a non-river view room. However, when I went back on October 6 to 7 with my parents, the river view room was disappointing. Room was so small and only had one side of windows, compared to the non-river view which was a big room and on a high floor with windows from 2 sides of the wall. I told the manager my dilemma and they moved me to the non-river view. BUT, they failed to inform me that i will still be charged the same price of the river view which was way more expensive! So when I talked to the manager named Frank, he made me more frustrated when he kept insisting and arguing with me that room sizes were all the same. Was he kidding me? They were obviously not! What a horrible way to treat an already frustrated and disappointed customer! Managers should never argue with customers! They offered me something the next time I plan to book again, and upgraded room, since they weren't able to do a refund on my room change. But Frank, the manager, kept discouraging me to avail this offer by saying "What if you do not like the layout of he room again?" -- What?! Are you seriously asking me that? Managers should be trained how to talk to customers. They should find solution rather than arguing with customers. My stay was ruined because of that manager. I will never book in that hotel again! I was really very mad that time and yelled at the manager Frank for his horrible customer service skills.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Corinna D

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to complete our on-line guest satisfaction survey following your recent stay at Grand Hyatt Shanghai.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment this may have caused you. We have well noted your comments on the service, and shared with relevant department to work towards the better quality of service to ensure that valued guests such as yourself have the best experience at all times.

Thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with your invaluable feedback in order for us to further improve our service. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

One of best hotels in Egypt and Red Sea
Hôtel offer high standard in service , excellent quality of food , Hôtel very clean everywhere, with beautiful architect , Hôtel have 3 beautiful swimming pols , really Hyatt international give Sharm Elsheik high standard , we need more Hyatt hotels and different Hyatt brands in Egypt and Europe

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

The Grand Hyatt convinced again with its central location in Shanghai‘s financial district, the proper service (even if many of the personal do not speak any english), the design plus great view of the rooms and the very good breakfast buffet.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Manso68
WillL1507, Manager at Grand Hyatt Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review about your stay with us.

We also truly appreciate your kind compliments about our breakfast at Grand Café. We will also certainly continue to strive for higher service standards in the areas where we have fallen short. Please rest assured that our hotel would continue to make every effort to ensure that valued guests such as yourself have the best experience at all times.

Thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with your invaluable feedback. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.